About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

How To Find Wealth Spot

myfs_89475

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Shrex,
1. In traditional Feng Shui, the most accurate way of finding the wealth spot is to use Flying Star Feng Shui.
2. The key ingredient or most common wealth enhancement is the use of a water position.
3. Under The Five Elements concept, Metal supporst and help water.
4. Thus, under 20 Year Flying Star Feng Shui of a house, metal elements are detected and at the same time a location checked to see if a water position can be placed there.
5. Under Shapes and Forms Feng Shui, the most common `wealth' spot is at the frontage i.e. clear space at the front.
6. Often a Ming Tang or bright hall is located here. This Ming Tang can be a semi-circular pool radiating outwards. Since water is relatively flat, it helps to increase clear space.
7. In my opinion, many Feng Shui practitioners take advantage of our personal `inner greed' to make much of the so call wealth corner.
8. Please read my most recent posting to this forum for Feng Shui gimmicks. Do a SEARCH in ths forum for the keywork "gimmick" to find out more.
9. Even under Flying Star Feng Shui, the wealth spot or water position can change, in a 20 year cycle, a year, a month, a day, an hour a minute.
10. If the wealth spot is so simple to locate, how come we cannot buy a one page book that says here " X marks " the spot.
11. Many of the recommend wealth spots are purely psychological. Perhaps, it may help in our Human (Man Luck).
12. For example, some FS practitioners give the remark that it would make us feel nice to see coins at a corner `growing'.
13. And for most of us, if someone tells us that a spot is our wealth luck, we would be more conscious of that location and do regular space clearing (leaving it mostly clear and cleaning it if it gets too dirty).
14. Space clearing, does help to revitalise the flow of qi.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 1/16/2003 2:24:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hello there, I new to this
forum. But I really would like
to know how to find the wealth
spot in my home, and how to
enhanced the area ? Can
anybody help me ?
Thanks

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Dear Cecil
Everyone says that North corner is the water direction. So to activate the wealth spot one should concentrate in the North corner ?
You said that water fountain on the frontage is good. Suppose the frontage is in the South or south east side then will it not conflict with the elements of those directions.
Please clarify.
Best regards
Vijay

• Staff

Dear Vijay,

On 1/21/2003 3:24:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Cecil
Everyone says that North
corner is the water direction.

Based on a simple chart, yes, North = water element.
But this does not exactly or literally mean that adding water there is the best choice.

So to activate the wealth spot
one should concentrate in the
North corner ?

You should be able to find a correct perspective, by going thru some of the most recent forum messages.
Try to do a SEARCH for e.g. Water etc..

You said that water fountain
on the frontage is good.

No two situations are similar. For example, try to do a SEARCH in this forum for Rivervale Crest

Suppose the frontage is in the
South or south east side then
will it not conflict with the
elements of those directions.

No it does not.
As you are a new member of this forum, it would be good if you do try to do some homework e.g. use the SEARCH feature to find out more of any topics you are interested in.
For example search for:
WATER
FOUNTAIN
As much as we all like to find out things fast, it is best to understand the basics first.
Honestly, if you try to search in this forum, you should not have difficulty finding out all you need.
Applying Feng Shui is not like a fast food meal. More importantly, try to grasp all the key success factors, first.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Please clarify.
Best regards
Vijay

• 19 years later...