Can they
still wear gold or silver
jewellery or it
will cause problems. And is
too much white
color bad for them since white
denotes
metal element. Thanks.

Generally, you still can, but not advisable if your situation is such that you have too much of water. What you should try to do is reduce the influence.
However, please do not take it the wrong way or go to the extreme.
Lets say that even if you are considered a Strong Water, does that mean that you cannot have metal?
Remember that Feng Shui is about balance, and it is best to have a little of everything.
This means that if in your Pillars you find that you do not have any Earth, then you should still try to create some earth by wearing some earthly colour or use Fire to produce what you lack.
Why should you still have some unfavourable elements?
If you have done a full Pillars, you will notice that there are 10 deities, these 10 deities are actually represented by the five elements, of which 5 is direct version and the other 5 is indirect type of deities.
Say if you are a water element, but you do not have any fire. This means that you will lose out because you will never have any wealth deities in your favour.
Instead, if you another person has a perfect balance pillars, he will enjoy help from the every deities, and that is good, because whatever he wants to do, he can make use of the influence of the related deities:)
This is what I meant when I always say that you have to try to enhance yourself. If you can bring yourself in balance, you will enjoy a great deal from the various elements:)
Only then could you really be lucky, successful and wealthy.
This is why Pillars of Destiny which deduced your heavenly luck is a very useful chart. Without knowing it, you will not be able to harness the best of your destiny.
However, it is often the use of these various tools together that you can harness the best Feng Shui for your life and home!
Hope that helps:)
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

regards
anonymous