About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

WATER AND MOUNTAIN STAR LOCATION

myfs_79580

Dear Cecil,
Noted that i have read an articles explaining on how to
energize the water and mountain star by knowing the house main door direction. I am quite curious about the effectiveness by displaying water feature(water star) and natural quartz crystal(mountain star In fact,the articles also provide the data eg if the main door face WEST 262.5-277.5....THE WATER is located in NORTHWEST SECTOR.Well, i am interested to know about this subject and what is your view on this subject.Thank you in advance for your precious
time on your reply.
Warmest Regards,
alvin niap.

• 2 weeks later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Vun Fook,
1. Usually, the placement of a water feature (in side the home) can be based on either:
1.1 Shapes and Forms and/or
1.2 Flying Star Feng Shui
2. For a typical Shapes and Forms practitioner, they will often ask one to place it just after the main entrance door (wall) or in the living room.
3. These practitioners often, advise that the water position can be placed at the `water' position or water refers to clear space much like the space in the living room or balcony area of a home.
4. For a Flying Star practitioner, often, they will try to place it (with some consideration based on the Shapes and Forms) plus, see if a water position can be placed especially at locations with #7 or #6 or even locations.
5. But the caution is that it would not be favourable to place a water feature at locations where there are several #3 or #4 (bad wood) elements. Since water can help fuel further wood.
6. In seveal of my past forum messages, I mentioned that it would be more beneifical to have water outside of the home (espeically) for a landed property:
6.1 Water at the frontage would mean that nothing else can be built above it - to block the view or allow for clear space.
6.2 A good water feature should be vibrant - have a vibrant water flow where water frictions with the air.
7. In a home, especially if there is already high humidity especially in countries close to the equator; if one goes to work and leave the water fountain on, the house may end up with a higher humidity. This may not be favourable with the aged (family member) and the young or children.
8. To activate a mountain, we do not necessarily need a crystal. Crystal glass was only invented recently. In the past, even in the early 1900's no one has heard of such crystal glass. Again, all these are commercial products. That make us depart our hard earned money.. making others richer.
9. Mountain stars can be activated only e.g. at the back of the house or if mountain stars are found and these mountain stars are not at the front of the house. We do not want a mountain to block our frontage.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 4/10/2003 8:23:41 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Cecil,
Noted that i have read an
articles explaining on how to
energize the water and
mountain star by knowing the
house main door direction. I
am quite curious about the
effectiveness by displaying
water feature(water star) and
natural quartz
crystal(mountain star In
fact,the articles also provide
the data eg if the main door
face WEST 262.5-277.5....THE
WATER is located in NORTHWEST
SECTOR.Well, i am interested
to know about this subject and
what is your view on this
subject.Thank you in advance
for your precious
time on your reply.
Warmest Regards,
alvin niap.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Dear Cecil,
Thank you very much for your reply and the explanation.Just curious,if we were to place the water feature at the frontage therefore should the direction of the water flow towards inside or outside of the clear space when we stand on the main door looking out.Please advise.And also,what do you think about placing a picture of water fall? Thanks.
Warmest Regards,
Alvin Niap