Hi Masters,
It is me again, sorry that I
have to post here cos I'm
problem in logging in and
posting in the Ba Zi
conference, in fact, I have to
tried 6-7 time before I could
post.....

Yes, apologise there was some bug in our new forum interface login. But we have fixed it earlier today. This would have affected users trying to login but only given Guest user access rights.

I have run the free report
again and it shows I'm a
strong fire (born in 11 Feb 69
@ 10.15am - Male) but to my
surprise my most favourable
element is earth. But why not
water since I'm strong fire ?
I tot the element theory say
water destruct fire ? Kindly
advise. Thks
This is because a Strong Fire has too much Wood and Fire already. So the elements which are most favourable to a Strong Fire is Earth because Fire feeds Earth thus allowing Earth to quickly exhuast the Fire.
Water is also another element to destroy Strong Fire. But Water is also a double edged element where Water also helps to strengthen your Wood. Thus, it's effect is less than the Earth which exhaust as well as destroy the Wood.

Thus the ideal element to help you is Earth. Followed by Water. Then by Metal.
Hope that helps.
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
Geomancy.Net - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear David,
A person's favourable element is never just one element.
A Strong Fire has 3 different favourable elements:-
1. Earth (yellow)
2. Water (blue/black/gray)
3. Metal (white/gold) also known as the wealth element.
So in fact you can use any of the above 3 different elements in different parts of your life to enhance your luck. Even for your Five Element, there are different percentage for each element so sometimes certain element that you have too much you do not want to have too much more, instead it is often better to have a balance element.
ie. 5 element each broken in percentage whereby all elements should try to achieve 20%. So those, which you have too much you want to try to reduce by adding more of the elements you lack.
So there is no one element which is best for you. Thus, you have a freedom of applying feng shui to your life.
As mentioned, a person's luck is influence by:-
1. His own personal luck, having more favourable colour clothings helps in day to day affair. (Tian Cai / Yun - Heaven Wealth Luck)
2. The house is the next most important factor, having a favourable house will being you most luck compared to anything else. (Di Cai / Yun - Earth Wealth Luck)
3. A persons career is also another factor which affects his (Ren Cai / Yun - Human Wealth Luck)
4. A persons family - ie the parents, spouse and children each have a different element. ie a Strong fire, weak water person etc. So having a person of a favourable element is helps you. This is also the same in the office environment (where working with favourable element person will often be more successful then working with an unfavourable element person.). (Ren Cai / Yun - Human Wealth Luck)
5. Your Chinese Name - a person's most called item which also suppose to help your ba zi Heaven Luck.
So these are the many areas which you should be trying to increase elements in different areas such as:-
ie a Strong Fire person, staying in an East facing house (Wood), Having a career in IT (Metal), while having a Spouse (weak Earth). Driving a Blue colour car (Water).
This is how to a achieve and maximise luck. It has nothing to do with much physical items such as jade etc. I mean if you like jade and it makes you feel good, by all means go ahead and get it.
However, in terms of Feng Shui point of view, it is not so much of such physical items that you should be going after, but rather trying to maximise your Heaven, Earth and Human luck. And among the 3 the Earth luck your home is ultimately the most important factor as it can superceed the Heaven Luck and even Human Luck.
Many times, lots of Feng Shui practitioner / masters always practice Human Luck (ie buy this and that so call 'feng shui item' like a $888 3 legged toad etc). However, these items does not give you magical or miracle improvement in luck. ie buying it does not mean you earn 10 times back.
Spending more time with your family and children (ie education them, will result in them being able to lead a good life and thus you will enjoy life later on from your children) - Thus, earning gains from your Human Luck (from a filial children who looks after his parents).
Hope that helps.
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

On 5/8/2003 11:49:06 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Master Robert,
Could you kindly advise me
what else I could do to
enhance my earth element other
than wearing yellow & brown
shirt ? What about wearing
Jade ? Thanks

Dear Master Robert,
Could you kindly advise me what else I could do to enhance my earth element other than wearing yellow & brown shirt ? What about wearing Jade ? Thanks

On 5/8/2003 11:02:29 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear David,
On 5/8/2003 5:33:05 AM, Chua David
wrote:
Hi Masters,
It is me again, sorry that I
have to post here cos I'm
problem in logging in and
posting in the Ba Zi
conference, in fact, I have to
tried 6-7 time before I could
post.....
Yes, apologise there was some bug in our
new forum interface login. But we have
fixed it earlier today. This would have
affected users trying to login but only
given Guest user access rights.
I have run the free report
again and it shows I'm a
strong fire (born in 11 Feb 69
@ 10.15am - Male) but to my
surprise my most favourable
element is earth. But why not
water since I'm strong fire ?
I tot the element theory say
water destruct fire ? Kindly
advise. Thks
This is because a Strong Fire has too
much Wood and Fire already. So the
elements which are most favourable to a
Strong Fire is Earth because Fire feeds
Earth thus allowing Earth to quickly
exhuast the Fire.
Water is also another element to destroy
Strong Fire. But Water is also a double
edged element where Water also helps to
strengthen your Wood. Thus, it's effect
is less than the Earth which exhaust as
well as destroy the Wood.
Thus the ideal element to help you is
Earth. Followed by Water. Then by Metal.
Hope that helps.
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
Geomancy.Net - Center for Applied Feng
Shui Research

Hi Masters,
It is me again, sorry that I have to post here cos I'm problem in logging in and posting in the Ba Zi conference, in fact, I have to tried 6-7 time before I could post.....
I have run the free report again and it shows I'm a strong fire (born in 11 Feb 69 @ 10.15am - Male) but to my surprise my most favourable element is earth. But why not water since I'm strong fire ? I tot the element theory say water destruct fire ? Kindly advise. Thks