words, we have to know the true element of the place. If so, what kind of
information is required?
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Wasis

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Wasis,
1. In the past, prosperity was tied to physical accessibility.
2. In China, this is like following the `veins' which are the equivalent of the rivers that flow from the interior to the sea.
3. Usually, this water course is thus considered something like the `dragon veins' where activity most likely thrive. And thus people residing along or close to the river area (transportation in the form of cheaper - boat transport).
4. In America, trains are like the dragon vein, where, whenever, the train passes-by, counties thrive.
5. There are few clients who ask silly question. But, there was this rather, "china-born" client who asked me this question: Which part of the Singapore island must my business be?
6. Look at it this way: In Singapore, many Singaporeans are literally `crazy' about good food. "So long as your food is good, the clients will find you anywhere in the island".
7. The next question this client asked was: Since I am a West house person, should I be living in the West?
8. Personally, I feel, one should get their basics right. Like the example of good food, if one's business is sound one should not care where one lives.
9. The rationale is simple: " I stay here, you (the practitioner) DON'T ". Don't be swayed with ideas from practitioners, since they are not the ones that has to `live-with-it'.
10. Yes, the practitioner can give advise. But, ultimately, YOU (US) will have to live with it.
11. What happens if one was told that the Sahara desert is the most suitable - based on our ba zi? Should we believe this and endure, the sandstorms and heat?
12. With globalisation and the internet, in my opinion, it does not matter. Unless, one is currently staying on-top a pile of rubbish. Then, lets move.
13. Else, like the electronic highway of today, we often like to stay at a specific location either because we have close ties around or for necessity e.g. we work for an MNC (multi-national company) and need to travel or relocate.
14. Imagine working for an MNC. And if we were told to relocate; it would be `silly' to say that: " Sorry, going East is no good for me. "
15. Perhaps, with some imagination, the boss, will say, Yeah, going east may be bad for you, TOMMORROW. But, TODAY, you are fired!. (FULL-STOP end of story).
16. Another reasoning is: If west is bad, does it mean that, when we drive a car, we must always travel East?
17. In a country like Singapore, it takes only 45 minutes to travel east to west or west to east until we run out of roads. So, what next, drive off a cliff or drive into the sea. This is like committing suicide. It would be great if all our East group family members don't follow us in this same car!
18. Ultimately, the person, least affected is the rogue practitioner who had provided this advise, and his/her toes may be `laughing' loudly at our `silly antics:)'
19. There are already so many fools in this world and we do not want to be counted as one:)
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 5/17/2003 6:11:15 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Cecil,
I found an interesting article
from the internet:
"It is very important to
understand where the energies
on this Earth promote
us best. Also from the zi wei
birth chart, we can find out
what country,