About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

The disaster and death sector should be avoided

Dear cecil,
According to 8 mansion my death sector is
SW since my kua # is one but according to
flying star it is one of the good sector.
8 mansion says to avoid the direction and sector flying star says its a lucky sector. Can you please explain why the discrepancy and can I locate my bedroom here since it has good stars here for this year.
Your advise will be appreciated.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Hi,
Feng Shui is based on priorities and purpose.
In terms of priorities, one should look at the 20 Year Flying Star Chart of the overall sector.
If it is auspicious, this is good. The Yearly Flying Star Chart does not look at the two stars but simply the base number and a star number. This gives a feel of the yearly chart.
Now, since you are aware of the Flying Star Chart, as you have mentioned, you looked at your Eight House Chart. Since the sector is not auspicious for you, you should avoid spending too much time at the sector. But one good thing is that it is a good sector under the Flying Star i.e. it may be a good sector for another person.
Applying and analysing Feng Shui correctly is never easy. Why?
This is because, one cannot simply apply Feng Shui to one person and forget the other party i.e. the spouse in most situtations.
Let me take a simple example:
If the husband is a strong Water person and the wife a Weak Metal person. And the room has a Flying Star 5 for example. Here, one should not strengthen the room with Earth element.
In a simple straight forward analysis, the best `gel' for the two partners (Strong Water and Weak Metal) is Earth element.
By understanding that under the Flying Star, there is a Bad 5 or 5 Earth at this location, one cannot introduce earth element.
The above are what a Feng Shui Master constantly looks at.
That is why in an earlier reply, someone wrote that he is facing difficulties and is trying to D.I.Y. Feng Shui.
It is not so simple to go get a book, go running to buy `cures' and placing lots of enhancements here and there.
The final result is that the Feng Shui Master not only have to look for a `cure' but worse off, to undo the `wrong' things that were done. Is it the office? or the Home?
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 7/11/99 2:55:25 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear cecil,
According to 8 mansion my
death sector is
SW since my kua # is one but
according to
flying star it is one of the
good sector.
8 mansion says to avoid the
direction and sector flying