About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

GEYLANG PROPERTIES

Hi Cecil
may i know what is your opinion on the properties located in Geylang. The place has been deemed by many to be a priceless jade that is concealed in a stone and waiting to be discovered. There has been many new projects launched there in the last 2-3 years and that has sort of gentrified the place. unfortunately the red light district is located there (although at the small and even no lorongs) and there are many associations and temples located there also. My personal opinion is that given time, this piece of Jade would be uncovered especially at the lorongs nearer to Paya Lebar MRT (from 29 onwards). current projects in the place include The Alcove, Sims Green, regal 35, athena ville etc..appreciate your opinion. thks.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Koh,
I believe that many of the readers in this forum are adults or at least adults.
I have to apologise first, if you are not. This is because, what I am going to say may not appeal to the young.
This is because, although it is right to say that Jade (or an object of jade is considered priceless) but; many are not aware of the "bad mouth" associated with Jade.
If you are too young to read this... please close this message immediately....
STOP...
Here goes...
Perhaps Geylang will always be a red light district is because of it's association with Jade.
Although many of us think that Jade is priceless, but if one research further it has SEXUAL connotations.
Jade which is often cool to the touch is like the skin of a girl.
And in Mandarin - the term "handling Jade" if translated simply means sexual intercourse. There are even more intensive meaning linking to the `vulva'; `penis' such as jade fluid -- associated with semen or vaginal secretions etc...
I will stop... here.
I must sincerely apologise to all, if the above sounds crude. But, honestly, the above is the truth about `Jade'.
Thus, it would certainly seem that the "priceless jade" has other meanings after all. And no wonder, Geylang continues to be a `red light' district. For now and perhaps, in the distant future.
This is why I often skip evaluating of Geylang properties.
Once again, I truly apologise to everyone for this message, if it has offended or embarassed you in anyway. Do take this as an education or an eye-opener.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil
"In the past, Jade feels cool and this is akin to the skin of a girl. And

On 7/14/2003 10:18:34 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi Cecil
may i know what is
your opinion on the properties
located in Geylang. The place
has been deemed by many to be
a priceless jade that is
concealed in a stone and
waiting to be discovered.