About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Geylang properties

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Kohsy,
Yes, at the moment, because Geylang is a red light district.
And, in my opinion, it looks like this red light district is going to stay for sometime. I believe that, in the next 10 to 15 years at least, this red light district will still be around - geylang.
It is not like the government can simply relocate it to e.g. Pulau Ubi etc...
Yes, and because of this reasoning; and in a recent documentary, some residents (females) who stay in condos in geylang were asked for such services.
As a parent, we are already concerned about our children's education. We do not want to have additional concerns about their `safety' right at our door steps.
Many of us cannot afford to own more than 1 car. Nor our children can expect to be driven around. They will often have to take a bus and alight a the bus stop.
In addition, Geylang, does not have a MRT hub or at the moment LRT convenince. And much therefore depends on open public transports.
Therefore, no matter how good a location is e.g. "A Jade", it can easily turn out to be a "sugar coated Jade" or " a black jade".
Sad to say, many Singaporeans, I believe, will still look at this area as a "low class" area. And anyone coming from there .... is given a "black mark".
However, in terms of first-hand purchase, the p.s.f. per square feet at this location - is the only attractive thing.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 7/15/2003 1:43:57 AM, Anonymous wrote:
hi cecil
recently there are
many properties sprouting up
in Geylang. Do you foresee a
Geylang boom sometime in the
future or do you feel that the
properties there are not worth
a second look. thks.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net