About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Abandon House

Irene

Dear Cecil,
Let me rephrase that to ?abandon old houses of 4-6 years? by developers due to cash flow or other disputes.
A businessman may request feng shui checks on land with abandon house to see potential developments especially those located outside town. When I wrote 10-20 years old house (to make way for new developments), its merely to emphasize Bad Qi,. Do you believe this Bad Qi effects?
1. Does this Bad Qi acts like a ?flu virus? which makes one sick, attached to those
inexperienced Fast food FS (feng shui) practitioner?
2. What?s your view about Ong Hean Tatt?s scientific explanation referring to Qi as ions & radiations?
Again, thanks a lot for sharing your views.
Regards
Wincash

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
Please see below:-

On 7/22/2003 9:51:10 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Cecil,
Let me rephrase that to
?abandon old houses of 4-6
years? by developers due to
cash flow or other disputes.
A businessman may request feng shui
checks on land with abandon house to see
potential developments especially those
located outside town. When I wrote 10-20
years old house (to make way for new
developments), its merely to emphasize
Bad Qi,. Do you believe this Bad Qi
effects?

Today, there are still some developers who had folded up. This is not just in Malaysia or in Singapore.
A few months back, this developer had uncompleted development and it has become a breeding ground for mosqitoes.
Therefore, any land, that has both good or bad Feng Shui, can come down with such a situation. Often, it is sheer `bad luck' which is attributed to the most common situation: downturn in business, leading to cash flow problems for such a developer.
Why not, if an experienced FS practitioner finds that the land is OK. A towkay (rich man) may eventually, buy over this land. Hopefully, at a much lower price - due to forced sale or auction.
With proper planning, or restart or tear down and rebuilt, there is no issue with the development.

1. Does this Bad Qi acts like a ?flu
virus? which makes one sick, attached
to those
inexperienced Fast food FS (feng shui)
practitioner?

Fortunately, most flu virus can be cured. Sincerely hope that the Fast Food FS practitioner did not catch SARs at a late stage:(
Often, if the land is `clean', this bad qi (developer - facing financial problems) is not a major concern.
What is bad would be a situation where a site was formerly a burial site/kampong and the developer did not `cleanse' properly before foundation work was done.
Here, take the example of the condo: Fernwood Towers, located at Junction of Siglap Road/Marine Parade Road
http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg:8080/map.jsp?x=38247.668&y=32378.04&star=1&xyfile=&level=7&heading=5000A+MARINE+PARADE+ROAD%2C+LAGUNA+PARK+%28449284%29&oldX=38681.05&oldY=32378.04&postal=449284&Click+Any+Point+To+Centralise+Map.x=200&Click+Any+Point+To+Centralise+Map.y=130
In my opinion, care was not taken, during this project. This lead to a worker crushed by a pile. He had to pay with his life.

2. What?s your view about Ong Hean
Tatt?s scientific explanation referring
to Qi as ions & radiations?

In my opinion, his book is `too scientific' and some Feng Shui practitioner have infact - brushed his work aside.
However, if you have gone thru this forum; where I often mentioned about the North-South (facing-sitting) home vs a East-West home; I often mentioned about radiated light into a home.
Even during on-site Feng Shui audits, I have to first understand what type of `light' filters into a bedroom or study. And in the living room, where the West sun comes in - to properly advise the placement of the living room furniture.
The following statement comes into my mind always: " You stay, here I don't." Therefore, I have to see how best sitting arrangements should harmonize with the home.
Imagine this:
Is it fair to ask a client to sit facing say the WEST sun directly?... while looking at the TV set? Even if they do sit at this location, everyone young and old may end up wearing sunglassess!
In a bedroom, if the study table is against a west sun directly, little things like a `shiny' magazine or `book' that has shiny pages may cause "astigmatism".
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net