About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Choice Units Left and Roasted Pig profile

• Staff

Dear All,
Another good indicator when house-hunting (especially for more afforadable 99 year lease) apartments is to take note of:
1. "Unsold" units in a development that had already obtained TOP for more than 1 year and yet no take up for "choice units" as found under this relatively new developer's developments:-
http://www.ntuc-choicehomes.com/available.htm
Here, they have listed three `not so' hot selling properties especially Tropical Springs and Rivervale Crest:-

3A086513-6E94-4B0A-AA59-99917144AB81.thumb.jpeg.e8fe017b8a783d3b7beddf2376545e2c.jpegD7655B23-8BCF-4208-97EC-3CF1F4179D10.thumb.jpeg.085285666e44d2cfdbf0e95cc93f8b1c.jpegBA5098F6-8608-4BA3-BEF3-AEDA733B1C95.thumb.jpeg.f089a76bcbed200b147552e699b6030c.jpeg
1. Tropical Springs
It should have been a good sell considering that it is in walking distance of the Simei MRT station. But, yet choice units remained unsold.
2. Rivervale Crest
I had previously reviewed this condo. I really do not like this condo. And have turned down several new requests for on-site audit here.
3. Parkgreen - Is there a roasted pig somewhere?

This is an executive condo. Neverthless, it has one of the cheapest p.s.f. ranging from as low as $281 to $360 p.s.f. (A few units were sold at transacted prices of $380 p.s.f. often those with good view).
It is quite interesting to take a look at "executive condos" for first time buyers since; these buyers were given a government grant. The only restriction is a predetermined period where they cannot sell.
What I find most interesting about executive condos is that in the future; many who can no longer afford keeping their much higher priced condos; there could be a chance where some of these people downgrade... some because of their pride, may not want to downgrade to a HDB flat, but instead look at buying an executive condo.
Not that the price of executive condos can go up; but rather, my best bet is that perhaps, they being cheaper and more affordable; has a higher liquidity state - in the future.
Try to look at this site that has the profile of a roasted pig:-
http://www.tiongbahruroastedpig.com.sg/
Next, take a look at the Park Green sitemap (under the attachment)
Can you see a mouth devouring a roasted pig? Best units are at the `mouth' facing this roasted pig.
4. Grandeur 8
Perhaps, NTUC Choice homes are getting the hang of what users want. This new launch is so far their most popular. And good selling rate.
I bet that Rivervale crest would continue to remain unsold for quite sometime, anyway.
Once again, best wishes on your house hunting!
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

roasted-pig.gif

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link