About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

8 House Theory

myfs_94479

hi Master Cecil Lee,
It seems that there is a chart for each facing of the house based on your Eight House Chart on this web site. So if the house has its own chart and the occupant has theirs based on their Kua numbers; which one should we use?
Your advice is very much appreciated.
spgohjc

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Spencer,
1. In past messages, actually, I have covered this subject, already.
2. But, I will try to help you understand it from a different perspective:-
3. Here, just remember this statement: " Humans must harmonise ourselves to our environment and not the other way around ".
4. For example, in the past, I elaborated on a specific condominium: Rivervale Crest condominium, Sengkang, Singapore.
5. I have actually, provided an illustration of my concern for this condo.
5.1 Perhaps, if one has the time try to do a SEARCH under this forum for " Rivervale " to find out more about this article.
5.2 Briefly; (in my opinion) this is a relatively small condo with a flat swimming pool. The swimming pool is very much like "stagnant pool" of water.
5.3 The condo blocks/ units are in a U shaped configuration. The main concern is that this condo is at an angle where the swimming pool gets a "steady stream of morning sun towards the afternoon sun. "
5.4 Here, many would think that units facing the swimming pool have the `best' Feng Shui. But the problem arise because (Singapore) has relatively high sunshine: the stagnant pool (Swimming pool's) water vapourise and often, this moisture would rise and `pass' thru units in the blocks.
5.5 Often, when the residents first moved-in; and if they have young children; many of the bedrooms face this pool. Some children, have initially fallen sick when they first moved-into these homes.
6. Here, WE HUMANS MUST FIT OUR ENVIRONMENT AND NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.
7. This idea is similar to your question:
"Do we consider our PERSONAL CHART? or the HOUSE CHART?"
8. Here, like human beings, each home has it's own "birth chart". For example, when we chart a "Flying Star" chart of a home, we must consider, when it was `born', compass directions etc....
9. In my earlier example: the FIRST priority is to consider the birth chart of the home. THEN secondly consider how best we can `FIT' into this sector of the home.
10. For example, if the home's birth chart is:
Period 7 (1984 to 2003)
House Direction: West 2 or 270 degrees
10.1 And happen that our master bedroom is located at South sector with the following Flying Stars:
#1 mountain #5 water
with base stat #2
10.2 Under this sector; there is an imbalance caused by bad #2 and #5 (bad EARTH stars).
10.3 Given this situation, we should not try to enhance or inflame thiw room further with two elements:
Fire element (red, pink or purple)
Earth element (yellow, cream or beige).
10.4 This is because under the Productive cycle of the Five Elements concept:
Fire (aids or fuels) Earth
10.5 And it is not good to add Earth to Earth.
10.6 Thus under this sector, it is not favourable to introduce either Fire or Earth elements into this master bedroom.
11. What happens if the person wanting to stay in this room so happens to be a WEAK EARTH Person?
12. Under just one dimension of Feng Shui i.e. just by looking at one's Ba Zi: if the person is a WEAK EARTH PERSON, the best element to aid this person is:
12.1 The best element to help WEAK EARTH GROW is FIRE element
12.2 The next best element to help WEAK EARTH GROW is adding Earth to Earth. (This is not as favourable as adding Fire but is the next best choice.)
13. As one can see from the above: THE HOUSE BIRTH CHART at the masterbedroom where this person intends to sleep in is best to AVOID: FIRE element and EARTH element.
14. Thus, originally, it would be ideal or nice for this room to be painted `pink' (fire) or `cream' (yellow) or a combination of this e.g. walls or curtains or bedsheet.
But, because this sector of the house cannot accept or best to avoid : Fire or earth; we HAVE NO CHOICE but to avoid having the person's favourable element of "Fire and Earth" for this room.
15. Thus as a result, it is best for the room to be painted `white' (a neutral colour).
16. Sorry, for the lengthly response.
17. I do hope, that you can now see, HOW IMPORTANT it is to first consider the BIRTH CHART of the HOME. After that, we should NEXT see HOW BEST we humans can try to fit to the home.
18. Again, this is not a do or die situation. Many people may say " Die " my bedroom cannot fit me???
19. Again, I have emphasised many times that even if one sector cannot `fit' us, we should be `exam' smart. And try to answer as many other questions correctly.
20. For example, I often quoted that teachers often remind their students to maximize their marks or score. Nevermind, if the receive a marginal pass for one question. This is not the end of the world! Where possible, try to answer all compulsory questions or attempt to answer them.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 9/25/2003 8:47:38 AM, Anonymous wrote:
hi Master Cecil Lee,
It seems that there is a chart
for each facing of the house
based on your Eight House
Chart on this web site. So if
the house has its own chart
and the occupant has theirs
based on their Kua numbers;
which one should we use?
Your advice is very much
appreciated.
spgohjc

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Further to what I had mentioned, we should always remember the "Holy Trinity" of the LUCK system:
1. To recap:
1.1 Heaven Luck - What is suppose to be given to us
1.2 Earth Luck - Our Home
1.3 Human Luck - Truly, the most important aspect here is our relationship with family members, close ones, friendship and human bonding.
1.4 The other "BULLSHIT" HUMAN LUCK has to do with purchasing of material goods. This is known as "PAIN IN THE NECK". Or "BLACKHOLE" THEORY. Purchasing goods in the hope of improving our luck is very much like placing ourselves in a vicious cycle of poverty. Not the least, burning a big hole in our pockets.
1.5 As mentioned, earlier, many of us read too many Feng Shui books or influenced by many people to the effect that in order to have wealth, we must buy or place a fish tank or water fountain in our home.
1.6 What is worse here is that: Firstly, some of us may not be suitable to have a water feature.
1.7 A real water feature that is beneifical is similar to a vibrant water fall e.g. much like a large continous water flow e.g. Nigara falls or something like this. Here, water is said to constantly friction with air to create negative ions.
1.8 Imagine, placing a water feature in a small living room. Firstly, are you aware, what happens to all the evaporated moisture? Especially if it is an enclosed room. Dampness, and many of the water in this so called water feature will eventually get dirty, algae etc.... It does not make sense that it brings us health.
1.9 Therefore, always look suspciously at people or even Feng Shui practitioners - especially, if they do sell fountains or water features.
2.0 Often, they will tout that they have a fantastic water feature that can make one rich. Here, please ask the practioner: "Do you mean that it MAKES YOU RICH? and not me?" Since, you purchase it so cheaply e.g. at $180 but charging me something like $688 or more for the water feature?
3. Have one ever wondered, what is the difference between an INDOOR water fountain (feature) and an OUTDOOR open air water fountain feature?
4. Many of the rich can afford to have open outdoor water feature. Since, often, if it rains, and it is not enclosed, water is often renewed.
5. For those with an indoor water feature, more often, one must be truthful - How often does one change the water - if ever?
6. More often, it is very common nowadays, to be invited to do a FS audit for an existing (stayed in home) to find that the water feature has been chucked aside or left dry. This is so, after 6 months or more after the owners no longer is interested in it or found no benefical results from his earlier purchase.
7. If one is truly down with luck, or if the earth luck is so, so; under the Holy Trinity of LUCK, we should instead try to improve our Human (Man) Luck. For husbands and wife, communicate more (or better) and have a better relationship. This is "FREE" and often no need money. For example, a kiss or a hug does not costs any money - but instead, give a uplift!
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

• Staff

1. Further to what I had mentioned, this year; there is a documentary about "The Climb to Mount Everest".
2. Frankly, I forgot about the actual title or whether it was on Cable TV: National Geographic or Discovery Channel.
3. But, there was this sad case of a woman from USA, who TRIED to be the first female American to climb Mount Everest without the use of oxygen tanks.
4. Here, again we can draw a parallel with our daily lifes. The higher the climb to Mount Everest, the thinner there is in oxgen. And we all know, lack of oxgen (with our without strenous) physical activity - is tough.
5. Here, the parallel is again: " WE HUMANS MUST FIT OUR ENVIRONMENT ", FIRST! AND NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND".
6. It is so difficult already to climb Mount Everest with oxgen tanks. And near impossible without it.
7. As the saying goes " A miss is as good as a mile". Not only the person not become the first person, she never ever will do so.
8. We must first "take care of our environment". Since the higher chance of "success" is the use of the oxgen tank, we should unfortunately do so.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Thank you Master Cecil Lee for an interesting reply.
If the Eight House chart uses the facing of the front door to derive its chart, what happens if the facing of the front door is different with the actual facing of the building itself? Should i still use the facing of the front door or the building?
regards
spencer

On 9/26/2003 7:05:31 AM, Anonymous wrote:
1. Further to what I had
mentioned, this year; there is
a documentary about "The Climb
to Mount Everest".
2. Frankly, I forgot about the
actual title or whether it was
on Cable TV: National
Geographic or Discovery
Channel.
3. But, there was this sad
case of a woman from USA, who
TRIED to be the first female
American to climb Mount
Everest without the use of
oxygen tanks.
4. Here, again we can draw a
parallel with our daily lifes.
The higher the climb to Mount
Everest, the thinner there is
in oxgen. And we all know,
lack of oxgen (with our
without strenous) physical
activity - is tough.
5. Here, the parallel is
again: " WE HUMANS MUST FIT
OUR ENVIRONMENT ", FIRST! AND
NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND".
6. It is so difficult already
to climb Mount Everest with
oxgen tanks. And near
impossible without it.
7. As the saying goes " A miss
is as good as a mile". Not
only the person not become the
first person, she never ever
will do so.
8. We must first "take care of
our environment". Since the
higher chance of "success" is
the use of the oxgen tank, we
should unfortunately do so.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

• Staff

Dear Spencer,
Since the eight house is based on true compass directions; more importantly:
1. Find the centrepoint of the home.
2. Use a compass to first locate the North-South alignment of the home.
Please use the information at:
http://www.geomancy.net/fs/house1.htm
Here, often the solution is to use a transparency; for example those that can be photocopied using a copier (where the transparency - is heat resistant - meant to go into a photocopier).
Just superimpose the layout plan to the layout plan. The direction of the interior unit "follows" where the compass markings goes.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 9/29/2003 3:55:52 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Thank you Master Cecil Lee for
an interesting reply.
If the Eight House chart uses
the facing of the front door
to derive its chart, what
happens if the facing of the
front door is different with
the actual facing of the
building itself? Should i