About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Birth Element to Business Wealth

myfs_88348

Dear Master Cecil
As per Ba Zi Birth element report I am a strong water person. My most favourable element is wood.
Presently. I am doing business in Chemicals and textiles but not much success.
Please advice if I am on the wrong side of track.
What type of career should I look for ?
Kindly advice.
Warm regards
Vijay Kumar

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Vijay,
1. If one is looking at the 5 elements concept; it is important that we understand the destructive cycle.
2. In past forum messages, I mentioned that actually, the destructive cycle is also the `wealth' creation model.
3. For example: lets look at the "destructive cycle":-
http://www.geomancy.net/resources/theories/fs-5element.htm
E.g. Wood destroys earth
4. Here, if we look carefully at this "destruction": actually, logically speaking wood gets it's nurishment from earth.
5. And as we are all aware, over farming is undesirable. thus, many farmers plant one crop, rotate another crop etc.. And they also add neutrient into the soil.
6. Another example is Metal destroys wood
7. Imagine: puchasing a block of wood for a few dollars. But if one has the relevant metal implements; one can certainly carve out an object of art.
8. For example, the classic case of people getting the Chinese (cheaper labour) to carve out pieces of e.g. the three-legged toad: from raw material to product, it costs very little. Thus, for those who pay $388 or even $1000, goes into the pocket of the sellers.
9. Thus, wealth here is that we give our wealth to other people's pocket.
10. Since you are a strong water person, your wealth element is actually "Fire element".
11. Thus, under the Five Elements, your best career or Career associated with Wealth has to do with jobs like Marketing, sales, PR etc...
12. Frankly, I am a weak wood person. Although, I am an accountant by training, accounting is considered as a Metal profession.
13. If one looks carefully at the destructive cycle, metal destroys "me". Thus, it is not a favourable career. But a career such as Geomancy, is associated more with wood element (or healing) thus, since I am a weak wood person, it fits better with me.
14. However, do be careful with using too much of this feature. This is because there is a difference between nice to have and must have.
15. For example, even if the profession or job scope seems to suit you on paper, one has also to look at issues like education, temperment, introvert or extrovert etc...
16. If one wants to venture into something, one must have the competence or perceived competence.
17. Let me illustrate: This year, I read a newspaper article in a local paper that says: This person seek the advise of a geomancer. And was told a certain profession is more favourable to this person. BUT, he does not have the qualifications or experience in this field. This gullible person stated, I was told to look for a job in this industry. But, so far no luck.
18. Here, Luck or no luck, is not an issue. More importantly, we need money to feed out stomachs. And if we have a family, who cares whether your job fits you or not. No choice, bear with it.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 10/15/2003 5:47:42 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Master Cecil
As per Ba Zi Birth element
report I am a strong water
person. My most favourable
element is wood.
Presently. I am doing business
in Chemicals and textiles but
not much success.
Please advice if I am on the