About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Cure based on elment of Wu Gui

myfs_66114

The kua no. of me & my wife is 8. We are facing major problems in our career with respect to regularity of job and regular income. I am living in a house whose facing direction is west and sitting direction is east based the main entrance to 3 story house, location of main road & the direction from where maximum amount of energy and wind is entering the house.However the door through which we enter the house is located in north (Wu Gui for us) and when we enter the house we face south (HO Hai for us). Will it help if we also use cure ( besides those based on 8 mainsons & Flying stars)based on Fire(Element of Wu Gui)in north or based on Earth (Element of Ho Hai)in south. I feel I should use remedy based on fire (Ho hai)in north. Please advice. I will be highly grateful.
Will water & mountain star 3 in flying star analysis become good or less bad during period 8 i.e.(from Feb 2004 to Feb 2023)
regards

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Vikas,
Apologies, I have to read between the lines, as I really do not like, going thru a chunk of information, that has too many values (computation values) for analysis.
In Feng Shui, there are some misconceptions on the locations of North and South.
Some would totally advise avoiding placing fire at the North. Since fire and water does not mix.
Alternatively, at the South, some say cannot have water positions in this location.
In my opinion, this is a wrong conception.
In many cases, some Feng Shui practitioners have (even by mistake) allowed water to be at the south and fire at the north and vice versa.
This interaction between the two, is contrary to the above perception. I believe, some Feng Shui experts have used this two combination to create an interaction. Where water - mixed with fire - result in a reaction which many of us can see - "smoke" or lets call it "Holy smoke" or vapours.
And vapours or qi is favourable to Feng Shui.
Recently, I had posted a few examples of why it is advantages to have a centrepoint location that is clear space or flux.
Imagine this: when air comes into a window from any one of the points of the home, some of this air (we can call this high pressure zones) push air or some of it to the centrepoint.
When air reaches this centrepoint, it creates a vacuum or low pressure. And vice versa.
And at low pressure points, air is drawn out from other points in the home.
Thus, continous high-low pressure points create an invisible vibrancy of air movement circulating within a home. (assuming that windows even if they are closed have gaps. Let us not forget that a home is unlike a submarine - full airtight. A home always have gaps where air can come-in or go out.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 11/9/2003 1:48:30 AM, Anonymous wrote:
The kua no. of me & my wife is
8. We are facing major
problems in our career with
respect to regularity of job
and regular income. I am
living in a house whose facing
direction is west and sitting
direction is east based the
main entrance to 3 story