About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Happy to know more ....

myfs_98302

Dear Cecil,
I was going through your website and i was very happy to know more and more about fengshui. you people are doing a wonderful job, keep it up.
i live in dubai, we have started a software company and named it FLEXYS TECHNOLOGIES. myself and my husband paul would like to know, how our business would go, as we started in feb 2003. Will we make good profits and have sound finances. please let me know.
Thanking you once again, God bless your team.
PRamila paul

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Pramila,
In fact, one has a higher success, in applying much thought out management principles and process, rather than Feng Shui, here.
For example, 6 years ago, there were many people in Singapore, who set up "Taiwanese Bubble Tea" outlets.
And, gosh, I received as many as 5 to 6 calls a month; from this people, wanting to "Feng Shui" their shop.
I shook my head, and, refused to have anything to do with the FS of such shops.
Imagine:
1. Entry barrier
Almost anyone with a `limited' capital can start up such a shop.
2. Drinking habbit
These drinks contains tons of sugar, and often are very cold. Like the Seven-Eleven Surpee drink.
In Singapore, many grown-ups have never got used to drinking even one drink, let alone, will ever continue to buy such drinks.
3. Young
Even the young, will grow tired of it.
Another fad, came along, three years ago: the opening of Luohan fish store. Here, some of these prorietors ask to Feng Shui, their shop. I flatly turned down.
4. Thus, if the entry level is very low, nearly everyone with the same capital can go into the business.
5. In fact, from a Chinese perspective, the hallmarks of a successful company are:
5.1 "A tradition of excellence"
5.2 "Honesty" - Often, this is the most effective as it leads to mouth to mouth introduction of new clients. Existing clients giving good references are far better than, one blowing one's trumpet.
Of course, there are many more major Management theories, such as those from Harvard University USA. Such as theories evoked by Michael Porter. And, many other marketing concepts.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 11/24/2003 4:43:21 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Cecil,
I was going through your
website and i was very happy
to know more and more about
fengshui. you people are doing
a wonderful job, keep it up.
i live in dubai, we have
started a software company and
named it FLEXYS TECHNOLOGIES.
myself and my husband paul
would like to know, how our
business would go, as we
started in feb 2003. Will we
make good profits and have
sound finances. please let me
know.
Thanking you once again, God
bless your team.
PRamila paul

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Further to what I had mentioned, there are many cases on bad Feng Shui practises, mentioned by users, clients:
1. One client (who is an interior designer) recently told me, that often, he encountered his clients bringing along their Feng Shui Master.
In many situations, the Feng Shui master would ask: You have to get a specific painting.
The client (victim) replies: "Where do I get such a painting?"
THe FS Master: "Come to my shop".
2. Other senarios include: "You need to buy $X,XXX.00 amount of goods from my shop, in order to have good Feng Shui.
3. In some Feng Shui forums: everything a question is being posted, the reply is: Please buy this "product" that we have.. etc..
No wonder, that many of us are so guillble. Only the smarter ones (perhaps, some learn too late), will avoid these practises like the PLAQUE.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil