About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Fire and Metal Clash.

myfs_98838

Dear Masters,
What advise could you give to improve our lives.
Wife - Fire Horse
Husband - Metal Rat.
From other books we read, its really a very bad "combination", but so far we have been tolerant as we are free thinkers. I also read that Fire destroys Metal. Is it true? How could the Metal escape the Fire? How does Metal counteract ?
My sincere thanks.
Arthur.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Arthur,
1. In general, a Metal Rat (born say in 1960) is already 43 years old. And a Fire Horse is often 1 year younger.
2. Many years ago, the most common thing is for us to read either Chinese astrology or Western zodiac signs.
3. Many of these readings may create "auto-suggestion". What we read, we may (concious or unconciously) act out the profile. Worse still, the idea of a "self-fulfilling prohercy"
4. Contrary to what one may thing, one has to look at the destructive cycle of the five elements:-
http://www.geomancy.net/resources/theories/fs-5element.htm
In fact, the destructive cycle is about wealth production.
5. For example:
Wood gets nurishment from the Earth
and Fire produces Metal (Gold)
6. Although, Ba Zi can be futher fine-tuned, what you had mentioned i.e. You are a "Metal" person, while your wife is a "Fire" person based merely on Year of birth. (Ba Zi can further be fine tuned into looking further into the Year, Month, Day and Hour of birth to come up further with the fine-tuned elements.
7. Given this senario, in general basing on the Year of birth, one can say that "Your wife's wealth is associated with Metal element.
8. So, in a way, you can be "proud" to say that (hopefully), you have played a part in becoming the Minister without Portfolio while your wife (HAD) became your Minister of Finance. If this is true, than, one can truly say that "You are your wife's wealth:)".
9. Erh.. please don't let her see this message, else, she might just come after me:)
Cheers!
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 12/15/2003 10:18:01 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Masters,
What advise could you give to
improve our lives.
Wife - Fire Horse
Husband - Metal Rat.
From other books we read, its
really a very bad
"combination", but so far we