About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Exact placement of metal remedy

myfs_98354

Master Lee:
Excuse this question - I am still learning. I have done a (I'm pretty sure) thorough search, and have not found the answer.
If a metal remedy is needed in say, the N or the E, should the cure be positioned in the extreme N of the room, or the extreme E, rather than in the center of the room? I have read that sometimes one should "spread the wealth", i.e., put the cure in the center of the room, so as to make sure the remedy is effective. I have also read that being a few degrees off can nullify the cure. I would think that a cure for N placed in the N would be the more effective option (especially as I am using coins, which, obviously, cannot be "hung" in the center of the room.
I have read in the forum, that the coins should be visible. What if the N of the room in question is inside a closet?
Thanks,
Regina Cohn (strong fire)

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Regina,
Thank you for making an effort to search the forum before, posting duplicate messages.
Often, it is difficult to fault anyone who has taken much effort to search forum messages.
I really appreciate it. And, hope many forum users make that extra effort to search for an answer.
This is good, because, then, we can see more "quality" questions, and hopefully, see a reasonable response.
I will be more than happy to go thru it.
At the same time, for many users listening into the forum, it will be more rewarding:)
For info, I remember that there were at least 25,000 users listening in thru e-mail. Although, they do not participate, but, many only posts questions that have a bearing.
Here, it is a learning experience for all of us.
Yes, I kind of agree with your assessment.
The art of Feng Shui is about, commonsense. And, it truly makes more practical sense to - IF POSSIBLE, place a cure at the "correct" spot, whenever possible.
The saying goes "a hit is as good as a mile".
For example, all of us know that if the Winning lottery number is : 1234 but we bought a number 1243. TOO BAD! One has missed the mark!
But, in-case, people level critism on this: let's bring in the best escape clause: IT DEPENDS!!!
Sometimes, a sector cannot be `reached', some FS practitioners instead advise e.g. a wind chime to chime over an area.
In Feng Shui, as adults we must be aware that: there is no right or wrong answers. Especially, if one's argument or logic is sound.
Frankly, thank you again, for making your fingers do the walking...., first.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil
P.S. Actually, there are more forum messages posted each day. Just that, I have always been selective in moderating and posting each forum message to this forum. (In queue over the last year alone, there are at least 1,000 unmoderated questions. Frankly, I have no choice. Because, some of the questions, are too common or "asking for the world".

On 1/19/2004 6:36:14 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Master Lee:
Excuse this question - I am
still learning. I have done a
(I'm pretty sure) thorough
search, and have not found the
answer.
If a metal remedy is needed in
say, the N or the E, should
the cure be positioned in the
extreme N of the room, or the
extreme E, rather than in the