About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

West Facing House in Period 8

unknown

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Alice,
1. Since, I envisage that there will be more questions on this issue: Is it better to remain a Period 7 or to change to a Period 8 home.
2. The D.I.Y. "Expert"
The steps below are based on the belief that: the user wants to do-it-on-their own (D.I.Y.). If so, make sure that one has a good grounding in Flying Star Feng Shui.
3. If one is a novice in Flying Star Feng Shui
If the person is only a novice, than, it is best to seek advise from a FS practitioner - requesting the steps (below) to be incorporated in your home audit - if it has not been done already.
4. Here are some of the considerations which applies not only to the "West" but rather all other directions:-
4.1 Step 1: Draw Flying Star Charts
====================================
4.2 For example if your home is a "West" Home. The least one can do is to draw at least TWO CHARTS.
4.3 And if your home is a WEST 1 home, than, try to draw and later analyse your home based on Period 7's West 1 or Period 8's West 1.
4.4 If one's home was/is a Period 6's WEST 1, than, no point drawing a Period 7's chart since it has past it's shelf-date. Draw a Period 8 WEST 1 chart.
4.5 Step 2: Analyse which chart is better?
==========================================
4.6 Check the Flying star numbers of a facing direction.
4.7 Usually, if the frontage is afflicted by or has some of these numbers: #5 , #2 , #7 or #3 (usually in a combination be it MS, WS or Base) - then this home is a candidate for a change in period - especially if all other sectors are equally not as favourable.
4.8 Equally important is the centrepoint of the home. For the West 1 home the centrepoint is plagued by an inauspicious 5MS 9WS with Base7 combination. Given that this year, the 5 yellow is at the centerpoint or the flux of the home, it is not so favourable.
4.9 If Period 8's chart has double #8's at the frontage, chances are, it is better to fly to Period 8, since this house should have overall better Flying Star Feng Shui.
4.10 In addition to comparing the "mouth" or frontage of the home, the centrepoint, it is also equally important to compare the flying star for each bedroom(s) and even the sitting position or back of the home.
4.11 Like exams, we want to score as much marks as possible. And if the new Period 8 chart is much better in all compartments, why not.
5. Step 3: Cannot "catch" (comprehen) what I say
================================================
5.1 For those who cannot "catch" (comprehen) what I say, should again, see whether it is better to get a competent FS practitioner to an extensive assessment. Else, read on....
5.2 Step 4: Check if it is possible to activate the MS#8 and especially the water star WS#8
==================================
5.3 No matter under which Period, since we are under Period 8, check to see where is the water star #8 position.
5.4 If your home is a Period 7 home and if the water star is located at the frontage, then, it may be justifiable to consider maintaining it a Period 7 home (after considering also Step 2 and other relevant information above.
5.5 This is because, sometimes, under Period 8, even if we have a double #8's it may fly into the wrong place. For example, under Period 8 West 1, there is a double #8's but it flew to the sitting position.
5.6 In many homes, the sitting position is the back of the home and unless, one has a living room, here, one cannot take proper advantage of the double #8's.
5.7 Step 5: Can the door be tilted to another direction
=======================================================
5.8 This involves, more expert analysis. So, one should seriously consider getting proper FS advise.
5.9 For example, a North 2 Period 7 home is not advantages to move into Period 8 North 2. Since North 2, Period 7 has double 7's but is not favourable under Period 8, because of the inaspicious double 7's. Water can be used to drown it.
5.10 But is there a better choice?
5.11 Yes, if it is feasible to tilt the main door to North 1, Period 8, this is excellent because, the house would enjoy double 8's at the frontage.
5.12 Step 6: Go ahead to check out your home based on the above advise
5.13 Unfortunately for those who are groggy by now, and trying to find your asprin (panadol) then, better not look at all these information.
6. In conclusion
================
For "copycat" questions, like this:
"Would appreciate if you could advise how Period 8 will affect a house facing XXXX?" ( SEX )
I would have to get the person to do a SEARCH for the keyword " SEX " in this forum. And since it has appeared, here, one can most certainly find this page. Since, what has SEX got to do with a Feng Shui forum.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 1/31/2004 9:38:52 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi Cecil
Would appreciate if you could
advise how Period 8 will
affect a house facing West?
(Note: main door is located on
the northwest of house and
long stretch of windows facing
West where most Yang energy
enters)

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Probably, I should make it clearer. My house belongs to Period 7. Three to four years ago, I had a practitioner to read the feng shui of my house. According to her, my house is considered to be facing West 2/3 with living room windows facing the West (cos' most yang energy enters from here) while the main entrance is on the northwest sector of the house. If I'm not wrong, in period 8, the double "8" will be at the West, i.e. my living room. Please correct me if I'm wrong. If that is the case, what must I do to activate the good stars? How about the main entrance (northwest sector)? If it does not have good star, how should I cure it? What actually does one need to do when a house is good to "change to period 8".

• Staff

Dear Alice,
Please see below:-

On 2/2/2004 12:40:40 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Probably, I should make it
clearer. My house belongs to
Period 7. Three to four years
ago, I had a practitioner to
read the feng shui of my
house. According to her, my
house is considered to be
facing West 2/3 with living
room windows facing the West
(cos' most yang energy enters
from here) while the main
entrance is on the northwest
sector of the house. If I'm
not wrong, in period 8, the
double "8" will be at the
West, i.e. my living room.
Please correct me if I'm
wrong. If that is the case,
what must I do to activate the
good stars? How about the
main entrance (northwest
sector)? If it does not have
good star, how should I cure
it?
Please go thru my previous forum reply to you. It shows all the steps needed for the above.
What actually does one
need to do when a house is
good to "change to period 8".

Frankly, this is a "hot" topic.
It is best that you make a little effort to exercise your fingers by doing a SEARCH in this forum. I am very sure that you should be able to find the various replies on this topic.
For example, why not try SEARCHING for " PERIOD 8".
Warmest Regards,
Cecil