About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Cures

Dear masters Cecil/Robert:
If we have a sitting sector combo: 3M- 5(period)- 7W annual 3, and this sector is in the E. Would you suggest fire to combat tripple woods? If so, besides painting the kitchen wall red (which we'd rather not do), what else can we do? Place a big object in fire shape? If you can give some examples please.
Master bedroom combo: 8M- 1(period)- 3W and annual 8. Would you use fire to enhance the good earths? Would this harm the good water star 1?
Son's room has combo: 6M- 8(period)- 1W and annual 6. He loves his fish tank there but I think water is not good for this combo. Am I right? His room is one of very few good sectors in our reverse chart house (Facing W1 255 degree).
Facing sector has 7M- 9(period)- 2W and annual 7. I'm already clearing the space (water element) is there anything I should do since this is an important sector?
Also, if metal is recommended and if we use windchime indoors where there is no wind, would it be effective? If not, is there anything else you recommend beside the grandfather clock (too big and impractical for small house)?
Thanks!

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
Please see below:-

On 3/27/2004 7:14:02 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear masters Cecil/Robert:
If we have a sitting sector
combo: 3M- 5(period)- 7W
annual 3, and this sector is
in the E. Would you suggest
fire to combat tripple woods?
If so, besides painting the
kitchen wall red (which we'd
rather not do), what else can
we do? Place a big object in
fire shape? If you can give
some examples please.

There is only 2 bad wood #3. Given that there ia a #5 (strong earth), the two bad wood is not as bad since, under the destructive cycle, it will help to neutralise the bad earth #5.
If one goes thru the destructive cycle, wood destroys earth. For example, the roots of a tree (wood) goes into the earth to "crush" it.
It would not be a good idea to introduce Fire under the above senario as fire would further inflame the bad earth.
For example, under the productive cycle, Fire fuels earth element.
Given that there is a bad #7, this is not too bad considering:-
TWO of the bad #3 sets out to neutralise #5. And the #3 is also used to "control" metal #7.
For example, under the destructive cycle, Metal destroys wood. Here, both of them will get exhausted.
Therefore, in my opinion, there is no need to do anything at this sector. Since, it is quite balanced because of the interaction of all three elements #3 x 2 with #5 with #7

Master bedroom combo: 8M-
1(period)- 3W and annual 8.
Would you use fire to enhance
the good earths? Would this
harm the good water star 1?

It is good to leave this sector alone.

Son's room has combo: 6M-
8(period)- 1W and annual 6.
He loves his fish tank there
but I think water is not good
for this combo. Am I right?
His room is one of very few
good sectors in our reverse
chart house (Facing W1 255
degree).

Water is very benefical, here since there is not one #6 but two #6.
Since #6 is strong metal, a water position is favourable at this sector. (Under the productive cycle of the Five elements concept: Metal fuels water -> a water wealth component.

Facing sector has 7M-
9(period)- 2W and annual 7.
I'm already clearing the space
(water element) is there
anything I should do since
this is an important sector?

With an annual #7, clear space would be good. A small water feature can be used, here.

Also, if metal is recommended
and if we use windchime
indoors where there is no
wind, would it be effective?
If not, is there anything else
you recommend beside the
grandfather clock (too big and
impractical for small house)?

We have to see what type of bad earth is at this sector.
For example, if the sector has bad earth #5 or multiples of it, than, it would be good to introduce constant metal.
As you had mentioned, a wind chime may "look odd" since, in an enclosed space, it does not chime. A better bet is a smaller chiming hanging clock not necessarily as big as a grandfather clock, would be the better solution.
For this year, one do not need to worry as much with the #5, since this annual #5 is at the centrepoint. And it is basically locked at the centre-area. Not much effect. Another rationale is that for Period 8 homes, the middle base star is #8. And since #8 is considered very auspicious under this period (Period 8), it is in my opinion, good enough to neutralise the #5 within this sector. Using a wind chime or chiming clock to neutralise #5 would also neutralise #8. - A lose-lose situation.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net