About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Mr Cecil,
Under your free ba zhi analysis, I'm a strong water and my husband is a weak fire. Our favourable and binding element is wood. Both of us are belong to west group. If we stay in a southeast facing house (i.e. wood element). Will this house benefit us. Southeast house is no good for west group people, but we use northeast main door which is good. I'm confuse... the house facing element suit us but the direction doesn't suit us. Please clarify.
Thanks

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Joan,
1. Ba Zi and Eight House each have different focus:-
- Eight House you must remember focus only on the year of birth.
- While ba zi takes into account the day, month, year of birth.
2. So generally the ba zi is more accurate in most aspect. However, eight house is still equally important for suitability assessment. While Ba Zi is to attempt to try to improve your heaven luck.
3. Usually for house suitability, we still prefer to ensure that the eight house does not fall under death or disaster. Though this analysis only focus on YEAR of birth, it is still fairly accurate. But sometimes analysis from this will not necessary match Ba zi element.
So we always compromise by saying ensure eight house does not show Death or Disaster. While ba zi, try to use it more on a broader scope ie using it to say you should stay more in the East coast of your country etc.
4. So use the ba zi element and as long as it does not fall within your death and disaster sector it is still acceptable. Having a house not being your ba zi element isn't too bad as you can still improve your heaven luck from suitable career etc. But having a house which is Death or Disaster, you cannot solve it unless you move to a more suitable house.
Hope that helps.
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

On 3/21/2004 8:12:56 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Mr Cecil,
Under your free ba zhi
analysis, I'm a strong water
and my husband is a weak fire.
Our favourable and binding
element is wood. Both of us
are belong to west group. If
we stay in a southeast facing