About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Parc Oasis

myfs_90272

Dear Mr Lee
May I check what is your opinion on Parc Oasis.
Since its an old condo, its now getting cheaper becos its more than 10 years old, is it worth buying?
Is the shape and form a good buy?
Greatly appreciate your opinion.
Thank you
Paris
Yahoo! Messenger
- Log on with your mobile phone!

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Paris,

Parc Oasis Site Plan

image.png.6691239ca4080080a1e4e85709fffcd3.png

1. In my opinion, if the price is right, it may be considered.

2. From a Feng Shui point of view, these are "point" block units and relatively safe design. Majority of the units also has its main door coming into a "display" wall area - and not directly facing the window area.

3. Of course, the most attractive reason is due to it's close proxmity to the MRT (walking distance). And it is at the cross-road towards the start of PIE from Jurong Town Hall / and convenience to the business park as well as close proximity to IMM. A more popular or direct route would be to the ever busy or one of the busiest round-the-clock Jurong West Point shopping centre @Boon Lay. I am always amazed by the huge queues at the POSBank Branch as well as the large pedestrian traffic all day round this complex.

4. In my opinion, some of the units are better than the recently launched Lakeview condo. Yet this condo does have units that are very close proximity to the mrt track.

5. As mentioned, if the price is reasonable, it can be considered especially for those who have parents living near-by e.g. Jurong East area /and even slightly further Jurong West area.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 4/24/2004 8:04:09 AM, Anonymous wrote:

Dear Mr Lee
May I check what is your opinion on Parc Oasis. Since its an old condo, its now getting cheaper becos its more than 10 years old, is it worth buying?
Is the shape and form a good buy?
Greatly appreciate your opinion.
Thank you
Paris
Yahoo! Messenger
- Log on with your mobile phone!

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net