About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

mirror right across the stairs

myfs_103795

Good day to you Master Cecil..

I would like to ask for an advise from you Master, this is about our mirror in the house which I placed before right across our stairs at the wall. But a friend told me to remove it from there for it brings bad luck. Though I did not believe herexactly i still did remove it and transfer it to our living room just appromately 3 meters, left side when you enter our door. Id like to say thatI do believebad luck and inthings which science dont.But honestly i would really love to place it back there. I dont know... i just feel like its nice to put it across our stairs. Please advise me on this, i dont want to put my family at risk just for my satisfaction of putting it there.

Thank you so much Master..

anonymous

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

In my opinion, often, this type of an issue has more to do with the "commonsense approach" than Feng Shui.

The rationale has to do with our "individual" sensitivity level. Some of us are very sensitive to our environment. And "any moving object" can scare some, while no issue with others. Or if one is in "deep thoughts".

For example, imagine a person in deep thoughts, walking down the steps of stairs, some people may "suddenly" realise a figure down below at the steps. But frankly, this is a poor excuse, given that often if the mirror is not a whole piece, we humans can easily identify that it is ourselves. (Without adding insult to injury).

In the discovery channel, it was found that only "intelligent" animals, do recognise the image in a mirror as theirs. In one of the episode, they placed a gorilla facing a mirror. The gorilla seems to recognise his image in the mirror, made some faces in it.

While other animals e.g. cats or dogs simply think that there is another dog or cat "inside the mirror".

Actually, this is a totally different issue.

For us humans, has therefore to do more with as mentioned above, are either in deep thoughts are very sensitive to our environment.

Otherwise, frankly, if you love to place it at the location, well go for it Since, the issue has more to do with "shock" of discovering an image while walking down steps. And, perhaps for the minority, touch-wood, fall down from the stairs etc..

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 6/1/2004 5:43:59 PM, Anonymous wrote:

Good day to you Master Cecil..

I would like to ask for

an advise from you Master,

this is about our mirror in

the house which I placed

before right across our stairs

at the wall. But a friend told

me to remove it from there for

it brings bad luck. Though I