About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

FISH TANK

myfs_103922

I'm new here...and i just want to ask something about my fish tank. I have a 30 gallon rectangle sized aquarium tank with 19 fishes on it... i have the ff:6 goldfish,2 black phantom tetras, 3 serpae tetras, 2 clown loaches (orange colour and black stripe) 3 angelfish (2 fishes with black stripes) and 3 red and white swordtail fishes. I have a lot of live plants in the tank. I'm wondering if there is something wrong with my tank.. I need some advice. I noticed I've been having bad luck in the last 2 weeks. I set up the aquarium a month ago. Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Kenneth,

Yes, contrary to popular believe, a fish tank may not necessarily be good for everyone or in a home or in a specific location.

Frankly, there are several key considerations in Feng Shui. For example, some of them may be "technical":-

1. What is your true element orstrength (Ba Zi)

A weak fire person or a strong water person or a weak metal person?

If one belongs to any of these elements, it is not very favourable to place water position inside the home.

2. Flying Star Feng Shui

Under this compass school Feng Shui, each sector is said to have a combination of elements e.g. : Mountain star (MS) , Water star (WS), base star. (And even the yearly and monthly stars).

Under the Flying Star Feng Shui, there are many various "rulesets", which I cannot possibly cover; them all.

Just to give an idea:-

A location that has the auspicious MS #8. Using a water position or placing a water position at this MS #8 sector does not do good.

Since under Period 8, #8 is the current prosperity and #8 is associated with earth element. Using too much water e.g. a fish tank could invariably drown one's current prosperity luck.

On the other hand, if there is a MS #9, and #9 represents the fire element, plus also #9 is also this period's future prosperity, it is not a good idea to use water position to drown this auspicious future prosperity #9!

3. Wait a minute... If all these sound too technical, and if one is unable to draw a proper Flying Star chart, then.... it is best not to have the water position. Since, a water position, may (could) be placed in perhaps another location more suited to it. Hmm.. don't want to sound cruel - but a cat at this stage is advantages.. since it is eyeing all the fishes!

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 6/9/2004 8:24:23 AM, Anonymous wrote:

I'm new here...and i just want

to ask something about my fish

tank. I have a 30 gallon

rectangle sized aquarium tank

with 19 fishes on it... i have

the ff:6

goldfish,2 black phantom

tetras, 3 serpae tetras, 2

clown loaches (orange colour