About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Ba Zi report and cure for weak metal

myfs_103854

dear Cecil / Robert,

Based on my Ba Zi report, I belong to Weak Metal and need support from earth to activate my wealth (wood), while have excessive fire (55%). By chance, my wife is a Weak Erath (from Ba Zi Free Report); is this a Heaven Luck orMan Luckcure? or is it has no bearing whatsoever?

best regards.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Often, this mix of element analysis has more to do with name selection.

For example, a grand father or father of a new born often will visit a Geomancer to select a name for the child.

The geomancer will look at the mix of the new born's 5 elements. For example, in a similar case such as yours, you have excessive fire i.e. 55% fire in your "mix-of-chart".

In such a senario, often, the geomancer will firstly, avoid selecting one of the characters say, in your name with an "earth" element. And for example, in your chart, wood is your wealth or if you have 0 percent wood in your chart; the geomancy could perhaps, add "wood" into your name.

Therefore, hope you can understand that this area has more to do with name selection for a Chinese name. Since all Chinese / Mandarin characters can be each classified as under : Metal, Water, Wood, Fire or Earth element.

If you are a Chinese, then, this is one means of looking at a name. Some people, seek a Geomancer, after birth to change their name. And later, they obtain a deed poll to effect such a name.

If one is a Westerner or Indian, then, this type of name change has often few precedence in Geomancy. Sometimes, is it is done by first interpreting the equivalent Chinese/mandarin name. then checking to see if it is balanced or harmonised to the person.

To look at your ba zi vs wife, then, you should look at your element e.g. Weak Metal person vs your wife's true element e.g. if her element is Strong Earth, this is good for you, since earth produces or helps metal grow.

Hopefully, no one uses this argument e.g. for the rationale for a "split" or separation!

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 6/18/2004 5:38:20 AM, Anonymous wrote:

dear Cecil / Robert,

Based on my Ba Zi report, I

belong to Weak Metal and need

support from earth to activate

my wealth (wood), while have

excessive fire (55%). By

chance, my wife is a Weak

Erath (from Ba Zi Free

Report); is this a Heaven Luck