Jump to content
Default Blue Strawberry Orange Gold Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Default Blue Strawberry Orange Gold Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link
 
Sign in to follow this  
myfs_47548

where to put stove and charcoal after moving in?

Recommended Posts

Sponsored Link
 

Dear Kenny,


In the past, a new charcoal stove is used until it becomes old.


Nowadays, it is only used to perform this action.


After performing this action, it is best to gather a few pieces of charcoal e.g. 3 pieces, wrap it up in red paper.


Note: the charcoal represents "gold" or wealth. Clean up the charcoal stove and place the charcoal on-top of it. the entire stove is kept inside a cabinet e.g. in the kitchen.


It (the charcoal stove) should not be thrown away or given away. Throwing it or giving it away especially to strangers is like giving away our wealth.


Warmest Regards,
Cecil


Quote
On 7/15/2004 5:03:21 PM, Anonymous wrote:

dear master cecil,

just wonder. after burning the

charcoal in the stove, where

do we keep it in the

house

thanks

Kenny





Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moving in into a new house. And where to place the stove and charcoal?

Quote
On 7/15/2004 5:09:22 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Kenny,
In the past, a new charcoal
stove is used until it becomes
old.
Nowadays, it is only used to
perform this action.
After performing this action,
it is best to gather a few
pieces of charcoal e.g. 3
pieces, wrap it up in red
paper.
Note: the charcoal represents
"gold" or wealth. Clean up the
charcoal stove and place the
charcoal on-top of it. the
entire stove is kept inside a
cabinet e.g. in the kitchen.
It (the charcoal stove) should
not be thrown away or given
away. Throwing it or giving it
away especially to strangers
is like giving away our
wealth.
Warmest Regards,Cecil
On 7/15/2004 5:03:21 PM, Kenny Leow
wrote:>dear master cecil,>just
wonder. after burning the>charcoal in
the stove, where>do we keep it in
the>house>thanks>Kenny


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Must every family member be around for the move-in? If you are moving in on a weekday and family members need to go to school; common sense says that they may have to attend school. You can do the move - yourself.

Quote
On 7/19/2014 10:11:36 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Moving in into a new house. And where to
place the stove and charcoal?On
7/15/2004 5:09:22 PM, Cecil Lee wrote:
Dear Kenny,
In the past, a new charcoal
stove is used until it becomes
old.
Nowadays, it is only used to
perform this action.
After performing this action,
it is best to gather a few
pieces of charcoal e.g. 3
pieces, wrap it up in red
paper.
Note: the charcoal represents
"gold" or wealth. Clean up the
charcoal stove and place the
charcoal on-top of it. the
entire stove is kept inside a
cabinet e.g. in the kitchen.
It (the charcoal stove) should
not be thrown away or given
away. Throwing it or giving it
away especially to strangers
is like giving away our
wealth.
Warmest Regards,Cecil
On 7/15/2004 5:03:21 PM, Kenny Leow
wrote:>dear master cecil,>just
wonder. after burning
the>charcoal in
the stove, where>do we keep it in
the>house>thanks>Kenn
y


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For apartments in a condo or in car-parks; for those who are considering doing the "move-in" procedure with actual light-up of a traditional stove; do check that no smoke detectors are near-by if one lights up a stove that uses non-smokeless charcoal.

Quote
On 7/19/2014 10:11:36 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Moving in into a new house. And where to
place the stove and charcoal?On
7/15/2004 5:09:22 PM, Cecil Lee wrote:
Dear Kenny,
In the past, a new charcoal
stove is used until it becomes
old.
Nowadays, it is only used to
perform this action.
After performing this action,
it is best to gather a few
pieces of charcoal e.g. 3
pieces, wrap it up in red
paper.
Note: the charcoal represents
"gold" or wealth. Clean up the
charcoal stove and place the
charcoal on-top of it. the
entire stove is kept inside a
cabinet e.g. in the kitchen.
It (the charcoal stove) should
not be thrown away or given
away. Throwing it or giving it
away especially to strangers
is like giving away our
wealth.
Warmest Regards,Cecil
On 7/15/2004 5:03:21 PM, Kenny Leow
wrote:>dear master cecil,>just
wonder. after burning
the>charcoal in
the stove, where>do we keep it in
the>house>thanks>Kenn
y


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Charcoal is revered even displayed prominently in this Hong Kong style roast food court stall

4251DA76-1B38-4537-B81F-8EAE64A51A6D.jpeg

80429387-1A32-42F8-B371-8D3498FB83E2.jpeg

Charcoal symbolises a valuable commodity.

And for such a restaurant.. they want to imply also that meat roasted in a charcoal stove normally gives off an added aroma not found in electric or gas fired stoves..


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×