About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

FS in renovations

myfs_104929

Dear Master Lee,fficeffice" />

Our apartment was built in 1964. It is the 3 room apartment on the 2nd floor of a 5-storey block of flats. We moved into it in July 1999. I am unsure about its actual period. What should be taken into account: the year of building or a year of settlement?

We haven?t done any repairs until the last year. And this summer we are going to repaint our sitting room and children bedroom. I believe that it's important to have the right colour. Is it possible to have someone analyze our apartment plan - to help with furniture and colours?

The main entrance is facing East. Our family members are F(1971)#4, M(1965)#8, F(1997)#3, F(2000)#6. What other data/information might be needed to help to choose the right colours in Feng Shui aspect? I could send a file with our apartment plan.

I would appreciate your advice or any references.

Thank you so much for your time and assistance, Bea

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Bea,

1. Under this current Flying Star period, in general, the best colour is light shades or beige or cream color.

Our family members are

F(1971)#4, M(1965)#8,

F(1997)#3, F(2000)#6.

2. Usually, given that there are four family members, often, it is difficult to find a match or binding element that fits all four family members. Sometimes, but often not the case that we can find colors that match all without it or the color becoming "inauspicious" for one or other family members.

3. In such a situation, one should be realistic:

3.1 One way of doing is to find the binding colours of two parties first. And then look at all four. If colors does not match or some colors are inauspicious for some, then:

3.2 For the breadwinner and partner, colors can be seleted on the basis of their binding element.

For example: If husband is considered a weak wood person and wife is considered a weak water person; then the binding element or color is the water element i.e. blue, black or grey.

Since water (blue, black or grey) helps weak water and at the same time also helps weak wood person.

3.3 Thus for the breadwinner and wife, these colors may be considered for the living /dining and their bedrooms -- subject to looking at the colors and elements under the Flying star Feng Shui.

4. For other family members: we can look at color(s) to harmonise their personal bedroom.

Thus, given that you have four persons in the home, it is nearly impossible in most situations to find a right color that matches all four of them.

However, as a last resort, if one really , really does not know what colors, then play safe by using neutral colors such as white or very light pastel shades of other colors.

The morale of the story here is that we live in a realistic world. And to find a perfect color that matches each of us (combined together) is often wishful thinking.

This is like the case of one call of received last year. This person (newly wedded couple), wants to hire a Feng Shui practitioner to find a goodapartment for him in theentire Western part of theSingapore.(Little does he know that hiring a FS practitioner just for this could cost abomb!Yet, he does not want to or couldpaythe fee).

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 7/25/2004 3:23:26 AM, Anonymous wrote:

Dear Master

Lee,
ns =

"urn:schemas-microsoft-comffic

effice" /

Our apartment was built in

1964. It is the 3 room

apartment on the 2nd floor of

a 5-storey block of flats. We