About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Feng Shui and Geobiology

myfs_96300

Rolling Eyeshello cecil and robert

in france a lot of architects tells that "geobiology" is the first thing to know before buying a plot or rebuilding a house. they tell also that feng shui is really a secondary art.

it's not my opinion. but .... pls .... can you give me your point of view about this kind of problem.

best regards ++++

• 4 weeks later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Nowadays, many of us immediately associate Feng Shui merely with the interior decor of a home.

But this is far from the truth.

For example, I refer to Dr Evelyn Lip's book "Chinese Geomancy - A layman's guide" Page 7:-

Quote from her book:

"There are three types of sha or sand which the geomaner looks for. These are represented by the various "star" symbols. The Star of Fire represents sand that has a sharp and cutting edge while the Star of Wood is sand that is round and straight. Sand that is long and round is called the Star of gold, whilst sand that forms a wave-like pattern is called the Star of Earth. Once the quality is sand is determined and classified accordingly, the divination of a site can be computed e.g. sand that is round, regular and full is reputed to bring fortune, while sand that is irregular and defective is supposed to spell bad fortune. In a Chinese book on geomancy, as many as twenty-seven types of sand are described in detail ". End of quote. - Source and Credit to: Dr Evelyn Lip, Times Publication - reproduced for education purposes only.

Therefore, perhaps, those who really do not know indepth about Geomancy often think that is may be a secondary art. But in ancient times, Feng Shui is used to locate as large as a city etc...

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 7/29/2004 8:03:52 AM, Anonymous wrote:

hello cecil and robert

in france a lot of architects

tells that "geobiology" is the

first thing to know before

buying a plot or rebuilding a

house. they tell also

that feng shui is really a

secondary art.

it's not my opinion. but