About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

4-Room Semi-Corner HDB Pasir Ris

myfs_105073

Dear Master Cecil,

First of all I would like to apologise for the copyrights issue from my last posting. I was really unaware of the seriousness of the copyrights of the maps/pics. Sorry.

Recently my parents decided to downgrade and bought a 4-room semi-corner HDB flat at Pasir Ris. I was very upset about the whole thing for I felt that they didn't see enough houses during their house hunt and made a hasty move to buy this flat. I've been soo worried that the FS of this flat is no good and soo afraid that bad things would happen if they moved in. Reason for my worry? Well, many years ago, a FS master told me that my parents' house (the one they just sold) was very good for them and that they should never ever sell it! But now, not only have they sold it, they went out to buy the flat at Pasir Ris at such a short time!! What's worse was when I tried to apply the Eight House Report to the house layout, itseemed like death ordisaster was gonna occur!! I don't know if I did a wrong reading cos I'm no expert and it's the 1st time I'm doing this though. My parents just think that I'm being superstitious and silly.I have attached the Layout of the Flat, My Dad's Renovation Plans, anda Pasir Ris Town Map to show the location of the block (Blk767). A clearer map of the exact location of Blk 767 Pasir Ris can also be found here at this link:

http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/map.jsp?postal=510767&building_name=HDB-PASIR+RIS&house_blk_no=767&road_name=PASIR+RIS+STREET+71

I hope that you could take a look at them all and advice ifit was really a bad buy! Help!

Thanks A Million!

Yours sincerely,

lisa

• 2 weeks later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Lisa,

Please see below:-

On 8/12/2004 9:26:25 PM, Anonymous wrote:

Dear Master Cecil,

First of all I would like to

apologise for the copyrights

issue from my last posting. I

was really unaware of the

seriousness of the copyrights

of the maps/pics. Sorry.

Thank you for adding source and credit to the attachments. It goes a long way towards the respect of copyright of other people's work.

Recently my parents decided to

downgrade and bought a 4-room

semi-corner HDB flat at Pasir

Ris. I was very upset about

the whole thing for I felt

that they didn't see enough

houses during their house hunt

and made a hasty move to buy

this flat. I've been soo

worried that the FS of this

flat is no good and soo afraid

that bad things would happen

if they moved in. Reason for

my worry? Well, many years

ago, a FS master told me that

my parents' house (the one

they just sold) was very good

for them and that they should

never ever sell it!

In fact, most of the time, many of us, would have to downgrade in order to have funds for future retirement and for family use.

But now,

not only have they sold it,

they went out to buy the flat

at Pasir Ris at such a short

time!! What's worse was when I

tried to apply the Eight House

Report to the house layout,

itseemed like death

ordisaster was gonna

occur!!

Perhaps, you can clarify what was said here. For example is their bedroom or main door located at this sector?

I don't know if I did

a wrong reading cos I'm no

expert and it's the 1st time

I'm doing this though. My

parents just think that I'm

being superstitious and

silly.I have attached

the Layout of the Flat, My

Dad's Renovation Plans,

anda Pasir Ris Town Map

to show the location of the

block (Blk767). A clearer map

of the exact location of Blk

767 Pasir Ris can also be

found here at this link:

http://www.streetdirectory.com

.sg/map.jsp?postal=510767&

building_name=HDB-PASIR+RIS&am

p;house_blk_no=767&road_na

me=PASIR+RIS+STREET+71

I hope that you could take a

look at them all and advice

ifit was really a bad

buy! Help!

Thanks A Million!

Yours sincerely,

lisa

Based on the renovation carried out i.e. the internal shapes and forms, the renovation layout looks OK between both before and after renovations. No major issue with the change in toilet door / removal of closet or the wall to the bedroom next to the main entrance. These are safe renovation works, done.

As for the exterior shapes and forms:

http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/map.jsp?postal=510767&building_name=HDB-PASIR+RIS&house_blk_no=767&road_name=PASIR+RIS+STREET+71

the Meridian School looks like a reptile running around with front and hind legs. And it seems to "trample" onto i.e. the front legs trample on blk 766 while the hind legs trample on 767. Usually, the impact based on Shapes and Forms Feng Shui has more to do with "poor progress for work - or career - which perhaps, your parents may be retired?".

Otherwise, in general, it is quite acceptable.

they just sold) was very good

for them and that they should

never ever sell it!

To be honest, this is nice to have, but in real-life, "never ever sell" cannot always be followed upon for practical $$$ issues.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net