About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Starville

myfs_106167

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Jac,

The most crucial fundamental issue would be to try to avoid direct afternoon sun coming into especially the master bedroom or other bedrooms and even the living rooms.

Often, the last few units available, are not taken up because it is "facing" directly or indirectly the afternoon sun.

Next, try to find a home that fits your ba zi e.g. the eight house concept.

For Edelweiss, often, if one buys directly from the developer, these are "left over units". same rule applies to checking out each unit since, not all units are similar or identical.

For Starville, if I am not wrong, these units literally got to see the "stars" since majority or all the units are facing other development blocks. For example, this is similar to some HDB apartments such as those in Punggol where one literally sees another "unit" from another development. In my opinion, other than location factor, I would not personally like to stay, here. Especially it is very common in Singapore for neighbours to hang their laundry out -- very unsightly.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 10/7/2004 8:24:23 AM, Anonymous wrote:

Dear Master Cecil./Robert

We are comtemplating between

getting a unit at either

Starview or Edelweiss.Wld

appreciate your comments on

both condo fengshui.

Best Rgds

Jac

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Dear Master,

Is the Edelweiss park location good? As it near to the changi prison and the land was sinkdown. The units that I am looking at now will not have the morning or afternoon sun at the living and masterbed room. All windows for the master and Living room are facing towards south and the views from living and master will a forest .

Your advise is really appreciated.

Best Reagrds

Yoke Yeen

On 10/7/2004 8:30:28 AM, Anonymous wrote:

Dear Jac,

The most crucial fundamental

issue would be to try to avoid

direct afternoon sun coming

into especially the master

bedroom or other bedrooms and

even the living rooms.

Often, the last few units

available, are not taken up

because it is "facing"

directly or indirectly the

afternoon sun.

Next, try to find a home that

fits your ba zi e.g. the eight

house concept.

For Edelweiss, often, if one

buys directly from the

developer, these are "left

over units". same rule applies

to checking out each unit

since, not all units are

similar or identical.

For Starville, if I am not

wrong, these units literally

got to see the "stars" since

majority or all the units are

facing other development

blocks. For example, this is

similar to some HDB apartments

such as those in Punggol where

one literally sees another

"unit" from another

development. In my opinion,

other than location factor, I

would not personally like to

stay, here. Especially it is

very common in Singapore for

neighbours to hang their

laundry out -- very unsightly.

Warmest Regards,Cecil

On 10/7/2004 8:24:23 AM, Anonymous

wrote:
Dear Master

Cecil./Robert
We are comtemplating

between
getting a unit at

either
Starview or

Edelweiss.Wld
appreciate your

comments on
both condo

fengshui.

Best Rgds
Jac

• Staff

Dear Yoke Yeen,

1. Frankly, from a micro perspective of a condo (the site itself) there are always good units that have excellent / good or favourable qi. But other units may have less or unfavourable qi. This is often applicable to all developments - large or small.

2. From the fact that you have brought up the prison, plus many others have brought up this "issue", would suggest that there are more people who may just don't like the idea of living close to or facing or looking at the prision (since some units have such a view).

3. Under Para 2, these are not directly Feng Shui related, but rather affect our human component ie. our "feel good or feel bad factor". If our thoughts are negative towards living or associated with living close to such a location, then, now or in the future, (resale) there are always many who would link or associate it. thus could affect the 'resale' value.

4. There are cases where even clients asked me about Ballota Park which is just next to Edelweiss park. But they associate Ballota Park with the prison is because, whenever, one needs to drive out of the condo onto a major road, the road junction is the prison's frontage etc..

Thus all these has to do with yours, mine or other's feel good or feel bad factors.

In Feng Shui is also not like AIDs. Where, there can be bad prison qi to contaminate our homes. even with aids, it cannot be passed unless by fluid etc.. and not air-borne disease or something like it. thus all this good or bad is in our minds. What happens is that for some of us, having constantly reminded of the prison serves as a deterent to commit crime.

While others have a harder time having to look at the IRS (inland revenue service building) and feeling guilty about not paying taxes! All these are in our minds.

For most of us, so long as a property sold is resonable priced, within budget, we could or may consider it.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 10/10/2004 6:41:55 PM, Anonymous wrote:

Dear Master,

Is the Edelweiss park location

good? As it near to the changi

prison and the land was

sinkdown. The units that I am

looking at now will not have

the morning or afternoon sun

at the living and masterbed

room. All windows for the