About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Start up in a small room

Caroline

Hello Cecil and Robert,
My partner and I have recently started a new business which we are operating from a small room in my home. We have a question regarding the wealth corner. Right now, we have a small file cabinet with a printer sitting on top of it. Should we move this and what should be replace it with? We feel tired a lot in this room thought there are two windows and of course, we would like to start with the basics of feng shui so we could start off on the right foot.
Kind Regards,
Caroline

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Caroline,
Thanks for your brief information.
1. It would be best not to rely on "fixed" theories e.g. the Eight Aspirations or Associations.
The reason is that it is too general to be applied to anyone or their home. Unlike the Eight House Theory, the Eight Aspirations does not even consider one's Year of birth or personalised it to a person or their home.
2. In your case, you may want to consider any of the following theories:
a. Shapes and Form in relation to the exterior of your home and the interior.
For the exterior, make sure that there are no sharp corners of neighouring houses pointed towards the main entrance or the windows etc..
For the interior, make sure that the working table is flushed against one side of the wall to lend it support.
Where possible, there should be a back wall behind the table. The table should not immediately face the room door etc...
3. You should also consider using the Eight House Theory. For example, it is best to have the location with good intangible forces for the person.
4. As an added bonus, you could sit facing one of your good directions at work.
5. If you want to go deeper into more advanced Feng Shui, you may want to consider:
a. Using Pillars of Destiny. For example here you can design a company logo to suit you. In addition, if for eg. you are a weak fire person, you can try to add fire element or wood element etc...
b. You can also use the Flying Star to analyse the room i.e. auspicious or inauspicious and in some situations if there is a mountain star, it can be activated.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 8/11/99 7:22:14 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hello Cecil and Robert,
My partner and I have recently
started a new business which
we are operating from a small
room in my home. We have a
question regarding the wealth
corner. Right now, we have a
small file cabinet with a
printer sitting on top of it.