About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Wealth Element

ehocrys

Dear Master Lee
May I ask if my wealth element is Wood, should I wear more green colour and have more greenery in my house?
Will a Strong Wood partner give me better wealth luck?
Would appreciate more clarification about wealth element. What we should do with it?
Best Regards
Em
Yahoo! Mobile
- Download the latest ringtones, games, and more!

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Emily,

If your wealth element is Wood, then you must either be a Strong or Weak Metal person.

For a weak metal or strong metal person, his/her wealth element has to do with Wood.

However, for a weak metal person, one cannot automatically gain wealth from "wood". This is because the weak metal person is too weak at the moment to draw wealth directly from wood.

For a weak metal person, it is best to increase one's weak metal with (1st priority = earth element) and secondary adding more metal to metal.

What happens if one is a strong Metal person:- Yes, in this case, finding a wood especially a STRONG wood person is good. Since wood is the wealth element of the strong metal person.

If the person is a weak wood person, than it would not be advantages for the weak wood person since after you have "squeezed" out all the wealth from the weak wood person, he has nothing left for himself. Thus, it is important that a STRONG wood person is preferred.

If you are a business women or a high flier or holding a high position (power and authority); then one should be looking for a STRONG fire person to support you.

This is because for a Metal person (weak or strong), his/her wealth element is Wood. While FIRE element is considered as the person's POWER and AUTHORITY.

Hope that helps.

Cecil Lee

On 10/27/2004 7:21:48 PM, Anonymous wrote:

Dear Master Lee

May I ask if my wealth element

is Wood, should I wear more

green colour and have more

greenery in my house?

Will a Strong Wood partner

give me better wealth luck?

Would appreciate more

clarification about wealth