About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Combination of 10 chart

myfs_106877

Master Lee,
First of all, thank you for all of the information available on
your site! I've never learned so much from one site.
My house has a combination of ten chart. From what I've read from other
sources this chart is auspicious and over rides all other interpretations of
the star combinations. Does this mean that I do not need to cure the bad
star combinations. One example is my master bedroom which has a 5-5-9 and
1-9-5 stars which is said to be very bad. Nothing severe has happened yet
and we have been in the house for since Dec of 2002 (the house was built in
2002, facing Wu, sitting North). what does the 5-5-9 (which I understand is
much worse than the 1-9-5) means and should I implement a cure for it?
I'm very worried about this, please help.
Ed

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Edwin,

Please see below:-

On 10/29/2004 7:49:40 AM, Anonymous wrote:

Master Lee,

First of all, thank you for

all of the information

available on

your site! I've never learned

so much from one site.

Feel free to browse the external page resources as well as the forum messages, which we have kept since 1998.

For speedy answers to many of the questions, use the SEARCH feature in this forum.

My house has a combination of

ten chart. From what I've

read from other

sources this chart is

auspicious and over rides all

other interpretations of

the star combinations. Does

this mean that I do not need

to cure the bad

star combinations. One

example is my master bedroom

which has a 5-5-9 and

1-9-5 stars which is said to

be very bad. Nothing severe

has happened yet

and we have been in the house

for since Dec of 2002 (the

house was built in

2002, facing Wu, sitting

North).

Yes, in general a sum-of-ten chart has it's advantages since on it's own, it far outweighs the relative bad sectors in a home within the confines of the Flying star theory.

That is to say, under Flying Star theory, a home with e.g. a sum-of-ten far outweigths the disadvantage of the bad star charts of this same theory.

However, Flying Star is but only one of the theories. Another key element would be the Shapes and Forms Feng Shui.

For example, most likey, your home has favourable or relatively good Shapes and Forms.

And Shapes and Forms together with Flying star Feng shui combined together seems to (perhaps) help aid your home Feng Shui.

Contrast this (perhaps again) with some other homes that may have good Flying star Feng Shui but bad Shapes and forms. Thus, the situation may not be the same, overall.

what does the 5-5-9

(which I understand is

much worse than the 1-9-5)

means and should I implement a

cure for it?

The key success in understanding Flying star Feng shui is to go to the lowest common denominator of Flying Star Feng Shui i.e. the Five elements concept.

Sometimes, we go to some Feng Shui sites and they give very flowerly names to number e.g. Purple = #9 or Yellow = #5.

Anyway, again, all these goes to the most fundamental concept of the five elements:-

where 5 = big earth element

where 9 = fire element

where 1 = water element

Under the productive cycle of the 5 elements concept, for example, visit this url:-

http://www.geomancy.net/resources/theories/fs-5element.htm

Why is 5,5,9 or any of these combinations bad?

This is because, 9 = fire element. And under the productive cycle, fire (9) further fuels bad 5 x 2. Where 5 = bad earth element!

A 1 - 9 - 5, is therefore not as bad as a 5,5,9 because there is a 1 = water element. And as we all know, water can help to drown fire (9). Making the situation of double 5's lesser.

If you have the time, write down the significance of each numbers e.g.

1 = water element

2 = bad earth

3 = bad wood element, 4 = bad wood element, etc...

If one applies the Five elements concept properly, one will suddenly realise that e.g. proper application of Flying star Feng shui is not that mysterious after all or that it is based on one's whims and fanices. but a relatively simple "Five elements deduction".

In your case, since #5 = bad yellow earth while #9 is = fire element, on the safe side, avoid anything BRIGHT YELLOW or BRIGHT RED in the bedroom, would be enough, in your situation.

Since Bright Yellow is associated with #5 x 2 while RED represents #9. And my explanation of fire fueling (Yellow) earth should be best avoided.

Best colours for the bedroom are neutral white representing gold or metal element. Or try to use pastel shades of colours not bright colours.

For those whose Ba Zi can use green or wood element can use such a colour in the room. Since wood is like a tree with roots, that go into the ground (#5 or earth) and crushing the roots.

Therefore, do make a chart of what are the characteristics of each of the Five elements e.g. a table format i.e.

Element ColorShape

Wood Green or brown tall and thin

and more of the above information.

If you do so, I strongly believe, that you are on the correct path of really understanding the five element concept.

And furthermore, ba zi or proper ba zi also uses this concept. Choosing auspicious dates also uses the five elements concept. There are so many other concepts that utilize the five elements concept.

Therefore, go for it!

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net