About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Flying Star & Robbery

myfs_101484

Dear Master Cecil,

Last week, my house was broken in by thieves during evening when nobody was at home, most of our valuable items was stolen. We have been staying in this house for about 20 years and this was not happened over the past 20 years. I need your help on feng shui.

We live in a 2 storey terrace house with its facing direction of NW3 and this house is period 7 house. Flying Star 9 and 7 is located at our main door and star 5 and 7 is at the sitting direction. I understand star 7 would attract robberies. Can I put a fountain next to the main door (outside) to control both star 9 & 7. Whilst for the back, can I hang a windchimes and a big pail of water to control star 5 & 7. After this incidence, we couldn't sleep well every night.

By the way, I noticed all the windchimes are made of metal (rods) but the hanger and the base (hitting the rods) are made of wood, will this type of windchime be effective to control star 5? What is the size of the windchime do we need to buy? Your advice is sought on an urgent basis.

Thanks

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Non-Feng Shui chatter...

1. To be truly honest, in this day and age, the first major consideration is on whether, have you installed an alarm system or if it is, is the system adequate.

2. This is because, as much as we like to use Feng Shui cures, things like #5 x 2 (misfortune sickness) can sometimes be twarted in a home by e.g. the installation of a hepa air cleaner etc..

3. On the Flying Star Feng Shui

3.1 If the above are adequate, than, yes, it is best to neutralise the frontage with water position and a wind chime.

3.2 This is because, firstly the alternative of flying to Period 8, NW3 does not seem very good also given that P8, NW3 is not a very good overall chart to "fly to".

Can I

put a fountain next to the

main door (outside) to control

both star 9 & 7.

You can place a fountain outside the main door but to avoid "flower of romance", it is best to avoid i.e when standing inside the home looking outwards, avoid placing it to the right side of the main door.

In addition, this location should have a wind chime to correct the imbalance at this sector.

The best wind chime are those with hollow rods e.g. wooden clinger or roof is ok. Perferably it is 6 rod .. but 5 rods are still acceptable. Do not buy those fancy colourful windchimes!

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 10/29/2004 1:33:49 AM, Anonymous wrote:

Dear Master Cecil,

Last week, my house was broken

in by thieves during evening

when nobody was at home, most

of our valuable items was

stolen. We have been

staying in this house for

about 20 years and this was

not happened over the past 20