About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Pi Xiu

myfs_107814

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

1. In my most recent posting, I elaborated on the Holy Trinity of Luck (Geomancy Luck).

2. The single most abused thing in Geomancy today has to do with a marketing ploy for us to purchase "stuffs".

3. If we analyse carefully, this area or the sale of products comes under Human or man luck.

4. The reason why products are touted today is that Geomancers will try to squeeze out as much as they can out of our (hard earned) money to "sell" or "promote" products.

5.Thus, many of us who had visitedFeng Shui sites before will come to expect that site has a products page with all sorts of products for sale.

6. Actually, such products costs very little to produce. But sold at a very high mark-up. As a result, the FS consultant not only get his fees but also make some of us forkout a few thousanddollars more.

7. Is'nt it better to savesuch money either forthe rainy day or for our children's education.

8. If we look at most rich people, they do not haveall these "crazy" things stackedup in their home, facing the main door, looking out of the windows etc...

Therefore, think twice before, being conned into buying lots of stuffs!

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 11/16/2004 4:56:18 PM, Anonymous wrote:

Hi
I would like to find out

more about Pi Xiu.
1) What is

Pi Xiu?
2) How does it help us

at home and in business?
3)

How should we use Pi Xiu at