About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

spender, unhealthy

myfs_108245

Dear Mr. Lee,

Hello to all members as well. My problem is my husband spends too much. while i am trying to save, he spends re: eating out, clothes, etc. how can i stop it. also why am i always sick. born oct. 1, 1956 bet 1245 to 1pm. from cancer to depression to lower back, one after another. pls advise.

thank you

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Hi Anon,

Feng Shui is no miracle cure for all problems.

Feng Shui cannot control how much a person wishes to spend or save, this is more of a human factor. You should probably try to say get your husband to do like a financial planning, so that he can see how much he earns and how much he spends. This way he will then realise that he might be spending unnecessarily and start to save more. No amount of feng shui can help you change it.

Feng Shui can help you improve the amount of potential wealth, happiness and health but it cannot help you on controlling your wealth.

For questions on Health, there may be two possibilities:-

1. From Ba Zi, it seems that you though you have luck on your big luck path, but it seems that there are many many major and minor clashes/harms occuring your life. This usually are signs of a person with health issues. This may be made worst if you continue to lack Wood (green/brown) and Fire (red) elements in your life.

2. From House perspective, you might also be staying in a house where there might be lots of star 2 and 5 which are illness and misfortune stars that can add to your issue. This you have to use the flying star report to help check on your home.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

On 12/2/2004 2:09:01 AM, Anonymous wrote:

Dear Mr. Lee,

Hello to all members as

well. My problem is my

husband spends too much.

while i am trying to save, he

spends re: eating out,

clothes, etc. how can i