About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Dry flowers and plants???

myfs_107756

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Eli,

Yes, I do concur with you that often artificial flowers do really make a place look nice - without the hassle and costs of frequently changing real (dying flowers).

In fact, many will agree that artificial flowers especially single colour or multi-coloured ones often uplift us or make us feel good - factor.

I believe, many Feng Shui authors also did mentioned that artificial flowers or plants to them are just as good for the "feel-good" factor. Which is very important for many of us.

The only bad name about real flowers is where in Singapore, there are those who approach flower shops to purchase a reef of dead flowers to sent to their ex-lovers or ex-husbands: to spite them! This kind of behaviour is bad.

In addition, for the unromantic, it is never a good idea (at all) to give or buy your loved ones artificial flowers e.g during valentine's day! Else, that will be the last valentine with that specific person.

So actually, do go ahead with having them. But once a while either rinse or wash them or when they do get real old, discard and buy new ones!

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 12/2/2004 9:21:29 PM, Anonymous wrote:

Dear Sir,

I read in the info about Feng

Shui that is not good to use

artificial flowers and plants

because they bring bad energy.

What about the dry flowers?

Should we consider them as

artificial too or they are OK?

Some of them look real nice .