About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

The Warren Do you consider The Warren at Choa Chu Kang Loop a good buy. I'm consider a unit, No 55, unit no 38 and floor level not decided yet. Pls advise.

Pool

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

In my opinon, the best units are at #20 or #23.

Units that are facing the highway such as #22, #30 etc... can be quite noisy and parts of their balcony/bedrooms is affected by the afternoon sun especially for higher floors.

The unit that you are considering is OK especially for high floors since there is a very auspicious double 8 at the balcony area(facing direction).And in fact, what better scope is that there is aswimming pooljust outside of it.

Furthermore, because the unit is South-Northdirection, most of the unit(s)will not be affected by the afternoon sun. Only the very high floors will be affected (e.g. master bedroom)i.e. may be affected by the afternoon heat.

This apartment can be auspicious especially for East group breadwinner.

Other than Feng Shui point of view, what sets this leasehold condo apart is that it is a 2 to 3 minutes walk to the bus interchange and the MRT /LRT. And the nearby LOT1 shopping complex/banks. This is not Feng Shui, but truly one of the "gems" of staying in this condo. In addition, overall, the quality of build by the developer MCL for most of the units there are quite well built. For example, no where-else can one find a very solid balcony sliding doors. Good quality, indeed. Other than the little imperfections of some units.

If I have stayed in Choa Chu Kang area, would certainly consider some of the units, here.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 12/12/2004 7:04:58 AM, Anonymous wrote:

Dear Cecil,

Do you consider The Warren at

Choa Chu Kang Loop a good buy.

I'm consider a unit, No 55,

unit no 38 and floor level not

decided yet. Pls advise.

Thanks

thewarren-mcl-brochure.jpg

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 15 years later...
  • Cecil Lee changed the title to The Warren Do you consider The Warren at Choa Chu Kang Loop a good buy. I'm consider a unit, No 55, unit no 38 and floor level not decided yet. Pls advise.