About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Can I keep an aquarium at home?

myfs_90612

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Alvin,

There are two major considerations, here.

Firstly, as you have mentioned: that you are a weak fire person. Therefore, on a hobby level, it is not that advisable to rear fishes given that water can inadvertenly extinguish your weak fire element.

However, another major consideration is the "luck" factor of the home.

Here, each of us is an individual with our own distinctive date and time of birth. Equally, each home has it's date of birth.

Senario ONE

1. The fish tank was placed correctly at the water wealth sector. For example sectors that may have water star #8 (present water wealth location - under Flying star Feng Shui) and sectors like #6 where there is a strong metal location etc...

2. Even if one is a weak fire person, but has correctly placed a water feature (be it a fish tank or a water fountain correctly) either : To enhance wealth or to neutralise sha qi.

3. To enhance, I have given a specific under Para 1. Sometimes, a location may have sha qi or a fishtank had been used to correct a poison arrow suchas a lamp post slicing towards the window of a home. And a water feature has been placedfor this purpose.

Senario TWO

4.The fish tank was placed at a wrong location. Such as a mountain wealth location. Here, "water inadvertenly drowns themountain." Ora water position has been wrongly placed at a#9 mountain wealth location. Where 9 = future prosperity. And 9is the fireelement. Water at this sector can drown the "future wealth prosperity".

5. In another senario, where there is a mountain star #8 (current wealth location - pian cai or relationship or lottery luck sector, water again could wrongly drown this luck!

Therefore, from the above two senarios that:

ONE:A water position placed correctly within a homecan boost one's wealth without MAJOR regard to whether one is a weak fire or strong water etc...

TWO: A water position placed wrongly in the home can be a double edged sword: It is already not auspicious for aweak fire person.Yet, one further AGGREVATE the situation by making it worse by "destroying" the home's wealthalso. Like they say, here: Everything went wrongly for me! I am in a vicious cycle of poverty and never seemed getting out of it!

The above two senarios show that it can go "both ways"!

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 12/16/2004 12:31:33 PM, Anonymous wrote:

Hi Master,

My birth element is a weak

fire,hence canI

keep an aquarium at home since

water is bad for me?

If can, is there any

particular fish that I can

keep?

Thanks