About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

House ending number???

Hello forum, I've been surfing this forum this morning and would like to seek some answer regarding a house number. We have a choice on two houses.... Address Address 1194 XXXX Ct. VS 1185 XXXXX Ct. Mn Door facing E Mn Door facing W My dob is May 1974 and my wife is on November 1974. From the eight house theory, the good house for both of us is the one the rigth, 1185 number but the house we like is the 1194 number. If the 1194 house is picked, how can we change the bad luck to good luck. Please advise. Thank you so much. I AM CONFUSED. Much love, Edwin

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Edwin,

1. Vertical Flying star or house numbers.

I think you did not use the freehouse number analysis tool. This is perfectly OK, since the house number analysis tool at http://www.geomancy-online.com has to do with apartments.

rigth, 1185 number but the

house we like is the 1194

If you indeed use the above tool and found that 1185 is better than 1194, then, you should take a look again as the above house number analysis has more to do with apartments than landed property.

2. House Number

Actually house numbers is subject to so many different interpretation i.e. numerology is diverse and used differently by many people. Such that in some cases, it can be interpreted as good while in other instances, it can be interpreted as bad.

In Feng Shui, house number is not a major consideration since, both Shapes and Forms Feng Shui and Compass School Feng Shui does not relate to house number(s) at all.

3. Numerology

As mentioned above, there are so many diverse interpretations based on numerology. And can easily come to a 50:50 good or bad situation!

4. Phonetic sound-like

To the Chinese, not so much of Feng Shui, numbers have a "vocal" significance. For example, 4 sounds like "die" in Cantonese dialect etc...

5. Under Flying Star Feng Shui

Since we are under Period 8, some practitioners would say that 8 is very auspicious. Thus anything with 8 during the period is said to be auspicious. However, 9 is also acceptable, since it is also considered as future prosperity.

Therefore, from a Feng Shui point of view, numerology is thus considered totally unrelated to FS.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 1/3/2005 6:28:50 AM, Anonymous wrote:

Hello forum, I've been surfing

this forum this morning and

would like to seek some answer

regarding a house number. We

have a choice on two

houses.... Address Address

1194 XXXX Ct. VS 1185 XXXXX

Ct. Mn Door facing E Mn Door

facing W My dob is May 1974

and my wife is on November

1974. From the eight house

theory, the good house for

both of us is the one the

rigth, 1185 number but the

house we like is the 1194

number. If the 1194 house is

picked, how can we change the

bad luck to good luck. Please

advise. Thank you so much. I

AM CONFUSED. Much love, Edwin

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Hello Forum,

We just bought a new home where our front door leads directly to our back door. some of our friends told us that's not good. What does it mean? What can we do to prevent bad "chi" in our home? Some advised us about placing plants but what kind of plants should we get and where can we exactly place the plants?

Hoping for your response.

Thank you in advance..............Edwin