About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

colour grey

myfs_109248

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Doris,

To be pretty honest: there is often no right or wrong answers. Nor one camp can ever overwhelm the other to consider exactly what colors fit which elements.

For example, it is very straight forward that all the primary colors such as (often those found on the color tv) e.g. Green, Blue and Red. And some also consider Yellow a primary color).

From a hot-cold continuum or spectrum, colors would range from the hot end (Red) to the cold end (Blue or white).

Grey is interesting. Because silver looks silver to us.

But in my country, all our paper notes have a security thread -- threaded into each paper note.

Humans when eyeing the notes will certainly see a gleemer of silver -- (metal) element.

But if one scans the dollar note (I am not recommending this - as it is agains the law) or photo copy the dollar note -- the silver thread would turn out to be "GREY!"

So perhaps, some people would thus consider perhaps grey = metal?

If we look at decorator's color charts, often we see the grey tones on the sample brochure next to the blue tones.

Again, there is always no right or wrong answers. Because, often, pastel shades of colors are subjected to many interpretations.

In addition, there are other ways to identify objects: circle = metal element etc...

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 1/18/2005 5:14:29 AM, Anonymous wrote:

Dear master,

According to some feng shui

articles I read, grey is

considered a colour for METAL,

and not water, as you advise.

What did generate this

difference? The colour of some

metals that are grey?

Best wishes