About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Sitting position

myfs_109671

Hi,

My Kua no is 3 and in my office i sit facing south which is one of my good direction.I have atwo colleagues, one male and one female who are sitting infront of me with their back towards me. I also sitwith my back towards a gysum partition.Is this good FS ? Please advise.Thanks

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Hock Chuan,

Yes, for many of us, firstly we do not have an individual room to work in. And many of us work in an open office concept with system furniture.

Because of this, there are restrictions as to where we can or even want to sit.

It is good that you can sit facing a good direction. Yes, because of other constraints such as colleagues sitting with their backs againsts us etc... We don't really have much control over this.

More importantly, since we cannot really truly change our earth luck, we should therefore look into the human or man luck aspects like feeling confident and good team /work plus networking etc... to offset some of these issues.

This is like drawing a parallel with the homes which we live in. Some of usmay not have homes that have fantastic Feng Shui. But some of us are "blessed" with good human luck e.g. good family bonding and relationships.

There are many cases where some have "lousy" Feng Shui, so what, but they have an excellent family support. This family togetherness can transcend even the "lousy" Feng Shui luck!

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 2/2/2005 2:50:52 AM, Anonymous wrote:

Hi,

My Kua no is 3 and in my

office i sit facing south

which is one of my good

direction.I have

atwo colleagues, one

male and one female who are

sitting infront of me with

their back towards me. I also