About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Incompatibilities?

myfs_110461

Dear Master Lee,

I just wonder how things can possibly work for me and my husband when all the stuff in feng shui would tell us we are not compatible at all. Say for example in bed positions, my best bed position is his worst bed position and vice-versa.

I was born on the 18th of November 1977 and he was on the 6th of November 1977. Could you please advise us how to deal with each other?

Thank you in advance!

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Michelle,

1. In many of the past forum messages, it is best to "slow down", perhaps take some deep breath before committing to what you had written, below.

2. The key success to anything we do is to understand the purpose of each concept and it's strengths and weakness.

3. Called simply "the three-step-approach":

3.1 What is the purpose of the concept / theory or idea?
3.2 Whatare it's strengths?
3.3 What are it's weakness?

4. For example, what you had mentioned is the Eight House Theory or 4 Good/4 Bad directions.

5. The purpose of this theory is to see whether a home fits the breadwinner or not. I re-emphaise again -- "whether a home fits the breadwinner".

6. Does it in any way say that about two persons? Breadwinner fit another person? Other than a home.

7. So how come? A home can changed into another "person" such that we come to the conclusion that since Person A does not suit a specific home, but perhaps another Person B suits it.

8. Here, we cannot therefore join this equation that since house does not suit Person A; therefore Person A must = to Person B?

9. If we consider this "paring" then it is statistically ridiculous that there is a 50-50 percent chance that we either suit or cannot suit each other since there are only two categories: East group and West group persons.

10. However, we cannot be so naive as to provide this evidence in court as one of the reasons why both couples had irreconciable differences. A judge would think of us as LOONY or mad? The poor lawyer or solicitor handling our case could end up in contempt of court!

11. Based on the 3-step-approach, we can realise that perhaps the Chinese zodiac signs (equivalent English zodiac signs) are meant more for human-to-human assessment. And not human-with-home (Eight House).

12. This the purpose of the Chinese zodiac is to look at compatibility e.g. http://www.lovesigns.net

13. The morale of the story is "Don't jump immediately to the wrong conclusions".

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 2/7/2005 6:00:05 AM, Anonymous wrote:

Dear Master Lee,

I just wonder how things can

possibly work for me and my

husband when all the stuff in

feng shui would tell us we are

not compatible at all.

Say for example in bed

positions, my best bed

position is his worst bed