About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Bathroom Colours

adolphi

Hi

I am about to undertake a commission of mosaic mirror for my sister-in-law. {She is renovating their new home in accordance with Feng Shui).

The bathroom has an easterly aspect and the dominant colour she has chosen is apple green.

My questions are:

1. Is there an issue if the green tiles being used in the mosaic are of a calibrated nature or should they be uniform? (there will not be a dramatic design, more a calibration with the grout also being an ehancement to the tiles in that it will be a very pale green)

2. Is there a restriction in the size of the work: ie. mirror size + frame size = ?

Thanks

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Jane,

Please see below:-

On 2/12/2005 1:21:41 AM, Anonymous wrote:

Hi

I am about to undertake a

commission of mosaic mirror

for my sister-in-law.

{She is renovating their new

home in accordance with Feng

Shui).

If she is truly renovating in accordance with Feng Shui and not just any other terms in the name of Feng Shui, it is best to:-

1. Apply Flying Star Feng Shui in relation to the best color scheme at each specific location. And since she is renovating a specific toilet at a specific compass direction, then the color scheme should harmonise with the Flying star numbers taking into account also how much lighting is at this sector to determine whether it is appropriate to use darker or lighter colors.

The bathroom has an easterly

aspect and the dominant colour

she has chosen is apple green.

My questions are:

1. Is there an issue if

the green tiles being used in

the mosaic are of a calibrated

nature or should they be

uniform? (there will not be a

dramatic design, more a

calibration with the grout

also being an ehancement to

the tiles in that it will be a

very pale green)

Without applying proper Feng Shui, one might as well throw a dice or use one's feeling to see if the color suits that location.

There is no other way of reference given that there is zero knowledge or guideance from Flying star Feng Shui.

2. Is there a restriction in

the size of the work: ie.

mirror size + frame size = ?

Usually, the size and frame dimension is not a major issue.

Alternatively, there is equally no harm if the mirror size + frame size both conform to Feng Shui ruler measurements.

http://www.geomancy.net/resources/theories/fs-ruler.htm

Therefore, I hope you don't mind me saying so, one think to quote "in the name of Feng Shui" but yet, non of the work carried out is truly in the traditional-way-of-Feng Shui does not gel at all. It is no wonder that many don't seem to get things right and often put the blame on "Feng Shui" which may give it a bad name.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

On 2/12/2005 1:21:41 AM, Jane Dent

wrote:
2. Is there a restriction in
the

size of the work:

Further to what I had mentioned, this year, try totake extra care in not doingspecific renovations in three sectors:-

1. West - thisyear's location of Grand Duke or Tai Sui

Do notdistrubTai Suiat this location : Do not paint the walls or drill holes or hack the walls, here.

2.East -avoid doing any renovations at this location. Every year, it is always the opposite wall of the Grand Duke i.e. if Grand Duke is at West, then one should avoid renovations in the East. And if say, Grand Duke is at North, then we should avoid renovations at the opposite side i.e. South.

3. North-west - This year, #5 or bad yellow star is located, here and best not to "distrub" the earth at NW given that #5 is at this location. Also check that if this is a bedroom, try to avoidBRIGHT YELLOW or BRIGHT RED in this room.

But do take note that isa general caution and the Flying star numbers: MS#, WS#, Base(Palace) # should be looked at before jumping to the wrong conclusion. For example, if the sector hasMS#6 with WS#6 and Base#1 as an example,#5 at this sector is a non-issue.

However, if any other star numbers like #5, #9 or #2 arein-any combination at this sector(NW), then dotake caution to try to cure it - especially ina NWbedroom or main entrance which is the mouth of the house also.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Dear Master Cecil
What about if NW is the living room and has MS3 WS2 BS8, the bad #5 yellow that you mentioned at this sector will further worsen by the #3 & #2.
What should I do to neutralise this sector, given that this house is a Sum-of-Ten house?
Thank you very much for your kind help.
Best Regards
Emily
Yahoo! Mobile
- Download the latest ringtones, games, and more!