About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Home feng Shui

myfs_110843

Dear master

My friendengaged a feng shui master andthey renovated the house according to his plan. they are instructed to re-access the feng shui yearly and engaging him is the best solution, since he has done up their initial feng shui assessment.

is it true that a yearly fengshui assessemnt to be done?

how long can the first feng shui assemement last?

I look forward to your advice?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Frankly, I am not too sure how indepth the practitioner had advised your friend.

Most commonly, both Shapes and Forms as well as Compass School Feng Shui is applied to a home.

Thus Shapes and Forms Feng Shui does not involve time dimension. So does Eight House Theory of the Compass School Feng Shui.

Usually, if Flying star Feng Shui is applied, the majority of practitioners would apply firstly the 20 Year Flying Star chart for a given home.

As the above name suggests it is a " 20 Year Flying Star " of a home which consists of three variables such as Mountain#, Water# and Base #. These three total 3 variables to balance overall for a home.

And a 20 Year Flying star chart is often "fixed" for a long period unless there is a major renovation and this so happens between periods such as 1984 to 2003 and 2004 to 2023.

Thus in general, if one had called a Feng Shui practitioner to assess a home, he would have considered the entire home Feng Shui for quite a long period of time.

However, some FS practitioners purely practise only YEARLY Feng Shui. If so, this "YEAR" practitioner would advise based on the YEAR alone. Such as #5 falls in the NW sector for this year. Thus, he may implement a cure for that sector for that year (he may or may not take into account the 20 Year flying star).

If so, this type of "drastic" Feng Shui measures or Feng Shui done for that year may need adjustment since next year e.g. the #5 would fly to a sub-sector etc..

Generally, most of us see a FS practitioner once for a new home and if done correctly, do not really need yearly assessment. The rationale is that if the FS practitioner fees are very high, he would grow in wealth every other year given that more and more have to consult him.

For the majority, just take note of where the #5 and #2 flies to each year in relation to the 20 Year Flying star chart would be good enough.

It would be good if the FS practitioner provides one with a hardcopy report on his audit and simply take note of where the yearly star flies in is sufficient for most people.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 2/14/2005 11:45:47 PM, Anonymous wrote:

Dear master

My friendengaged a feng

shui master andthey

renovated the house according

to his plan. they are

instructed to re-access the

feng shui yearly and engaging

him is the best solution,

since he has done up their