About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Yin and Yang music

sun888_99

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Hi,
In my opinion, this may not be exactly true.
What I understand is that although we can `classify' certain music as belonging to more Yang or more Yin, we cannot fully apply it to our real life:
1. We need rest and time for work. At a state of rest or relax, I am personally not sure if some of us like to listen to more vibrant (Yang) or relaxing (Yin) music. This depends on the individual.
2. I believe most of the music are new invention or commercial works and do not represent classical music.
Under the short article I wrote at http://www.geomancy.net/fs/music.htm I mentione that Barque music e.g. Vivaldi's Four Seasons etc... when played can relax a person's heartbeat etc...
3. It also depends on the stage of our life we are at. Some young ones like to go to the disco. Some middle aged persons like another type of music while some like Yang or hard music....
I guess all this is very subjective.
I am still very curious about music for Constipation which I saw a copy of it at a local bookstore. I wonder what will happen if the owner of a very large shopping complex started playing it. Would it induce constipation and as a result you see a very large queue at all the toilets....hmmm I wonder... *JOKE*
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 8/15/99 1:43:59 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear cecil.
Is it true that if a person is
strong element then they
should listen to yin music
people who are weak element
should listen to yang music to
balance themselves. Thanks.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net