About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Weak Metal Person

Kellsk

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Kelvin,

Basically, you have to try to enhance what elements favours you in as many area of your life as possible:-

Birth Element: Weak Metal

• Dislikes: Fire (red), Water (blue/black/gray)
  • Wealth: Wood (green/brown)
    NOTE: Wealth element auspicious only if you are a Strong Metal, otherwise it will bring you lots of problem

This is a very important concept for you to improve your luck.

Five element can be applied in many ways, but most important is the Colours of any objects etc.

• Your Home
      ie a suitable house element. House element is determined by the facing of the house.:-

• Earth - North-East/South-West
      • Metal - North-West/West

• Your Suitable Direction/Sector
      ie which sector is good for you to study/work/sleep:-

• Prosperity - North-West
      • Longevity - North-East
      • Excellent - West
      • Health - South-West

• Your Bedroom decor
      ie shades of colours and furniture colours:-

• Earth - yellow
      • Metal - white/gold

• Your personal objects / dressing
      ie shades of colours:-

• Earth - yellow
      • Metal - white/gold

• Your career
      ie a Job favourable for you are:-

• Earth - Customer Relations, Constuctions, Games, etc
      • Metal - Accountancy, Banking, Investment, etc

• People around you
      ie your family your friends etc.

• Strong Earth, weak Metal person

• Your Compatible Animal Signs
      ie compatible animal signs for partner:-

• Excellent - Ram, Dog, Dragon, Pig
      • Avoid - Rooster, Rat, Tiger

• Your Travel Direction
      ie a good direction for any major travel plans:-

• Earth - North-East/South-West
      • Metal - North-West/West

The period ? ie luck changes each day, month, year etc. So different period you will find your luck changes from up and down. Thus you should take advantage of those good luck period for doing any important thing in your life.

• Hope that helps

Warmest Regards
    Robert Lee
    GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

On 3/9/2005 9:40:51 PM, Anonymous wrote:

Hi Robert and everyone,

I am new to this forum.

I am a weak metal person and

what must I do to enhance my

wealth luck.

Thanks very much

Hi Robert - Thanks for the detailed reply and I would like to know if all your answers, colors and directions are meant for this yearonly or throughout my life. I am confused as I was advised to wear red and blue. Recently, things had not been very smooth sailing. I wanted very much like to invite you to feng shui my house but my budget is very tight. Once again, looking forward to your kind advise.

Thanks a million.

• Staff

Dear Kelvin,

I would like to know if all your answers, colors and directions are meant for this yearonly or throughout my life.

Generally, that information should be for throughout your life. This is because you are considered a weak metal person. So generally for a weak metal person, Earth and Metalwill make you stronger. Thus, those information would be the keyelements you will need to make yourself stronger.

There is of course amore complex way of looking at the elements that is by looking at the percentage of the five element which you have at any one time. This can further help you fine tune which elements you willl need more thananother. For example say you have 50% Earth, and 5% Metal, that means you need a lot more Metal then Earth element.

So even if you are a weak Metal, you are a weak metal that needs more Metal and Earth. If your element say water has 0%, even though Water generally weakens your weak Metal, having some Water will also benefit you. This is because the ultimate goal is to attain 20% Earth, 20% Metal, 20% Water, 20% Wood, 20% Fire to achieve what we call a perfect balance. But this is virtually impossible to attain because it is very difficult for anyone to tell you how much of each element you have at any one time.

As such, generally, if you follow your weak Metal definition. As long as you enhance your Earth and Metal you will be stronger. And that is your aim.

I am confused as I was advised to wear red and blue.

Unforunately, it really depends on how comprehensive was your analysis done before. Sometimes many people only do very basic analysis to come up with a conclusion to your birth element. On our analysis, we consider nearly all possible options and even use exact percentage to compare whether you should eventually be weak or strong.

Recently, things had not been very smooth sailing. I wanted very much like to invite you to feng shui my house but my budget is very tight.

Frankly, there can be many issues that could be at worked. Most often or not is usually comes from either your home being not suitable to you or some bad feng shui in the home or even both. Often several factors have to come together before anything major will happen. Sometimes you need to know what exactly cause the problem then you can know how you can attempt to correct it.

Try making use of some of our free tools to help troubleshoot what might be wrong.

This guide from our Talk Notes might help you have some ideal what to look out for:-

http://www.geomancy.net/talknotes/talknotes.htm

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
    Robert Lee
    GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

On 3/15/2005 7:08:35 AM, Anonymous wrote:

Hi Robert - Thanks for the

detailed reply andI would

like to know if all your

answers, colors and directions

are meant for this

yearonly or throughout