About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Feeling lost .... Help needed...

myfs_111485

Hi,

I am kind of lost - My Kua number is 4 and my directions are :

NW: disaster, N: Prosperity, NE: Death, E: Longevity, SE: Excellent, S: Health, SW: Spook, W: Irritation

My husband's Kua number is 8 and his directions are :

NW: Health, N: Spook, NE: Excellent, E: Irritation, SE: Death, S: Disaster,SW: Prosperity, W: Longevity

My son's Kua number is 9 and his directions are :

NW: Death, N: Longevity,NE: Disaster, E: Prosperity, SE: Health, S: Excellent,SW: Irritation, W: Spook

We are facing lots of health problems, problems in keeping money, promotions, increments, and success in profession and business. Which directions should I enhance and how ? Since ones's good directions contradict with the others bad directions, I am very confused. Please help me with some suggestions.

Thanks

Madhulika

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Hi Anon,

For Eight House, this kind of opposite situations are quite common. Here is where you must apply the give and take approach.

For example, the house should best fit the breadwinner earning most for the entire family. While the bedrooms should be suitable to other family members that will be staying there.

So for example, if the breadwinner gets a Prosperity facing, even if he gets a lesser suitable bedroom ie spook / irritation, this should be fine. The breadwinner should then give the spouse a better room ie Health. That means that even if the spouse isn't that suitable to the house, she will draw luck from the more suitable bedroom.

We are facing lots of health problems, problems in keeping

money, promotions, increments, and success in profession and

business. Which directions should I enhance and how ?

Since ones's good directions contradict with the others bad

directions, I am very confused. Please help me with

some suggestions.

The limitation of Eight House, is it does only suitability checks. This concept should be used to help you locate the best facing and bedroom, or best desk poitions etc.

Other areas, you must use other concepts such as:-

1.Ba zi element to determine what colours, career etc are most suitable to you, then enhance as many areas in your life so that you have favourable elements to assist you.

2. Flying Star to determine whether the house is auspicious or inauspicious. Make sure you balance up all the star 5/2 which are sickness and misfortune stars.

3. Make sure your home isn't Death or Disaster to you else, in the long run to get better luck you have to move out to a more suitable place. Else you will continue to face problems.

Make use of the many free tools provided on our website to help you find out what are the poential area that could be affecting you. Only then can you know how to enhance your luck.

Often, when you face lots of problems at once, it is usually a series of flaws present at the same time (ie. luck period bad, house feng shui bad, house suitability bad, career element not suitable etc). So unless you understand why it is so, it is hard for anyone to tell you how you should be correcting it. Our tools helps you get some understanding so that you can attempt to create an environment most suitable to you and your family.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

On 3/22/2005 5:51:38 AM, Anonymous wrote:

Hi,

I am kind of lost - My Kua

number is 4 and my directions

are :

NW: disaster, N: Prosperity,

NE: Death, E: Longevity, SE:

Excellent, S: