About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

what is wrong with my life?

myfs_107750

Hi,

my life is going upside down for the past 4 years. my love life gone as i just broke off, my business at a standstill with minimums sales coming in, my family at a cashflow problems. i personally owned friends, suppliers, HDB, credits cards/banks, and other money related issues amounted to over $80k!!!!!! Personallythe debts was builtup over times as my business start to go down hill. need money to clearvendors and pay for myfamily and my ownbasic needs. Sold off my car, pawn mygold rings and chains,trade-inmy equipments and etc. now i am left with nothing in my bank, maybe $10 in it. whenever my business pickup and sales coming in, something will happen and cause me to lose more money.actually ireally want to consult you to help me put an end to my problems but not able to due to money. gone are the days (4 yrs back)where i earn over $5k monthly with no worries. when i started business with partners, things started very well, then things happen, partners don't talk, fall out, and i start my own but as happen, things will always start well but always got some thing happen that make it go down drain.i really not sure what to do????????

• 1 month later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
my life is going upside down for the past 4 years. my love life gone as i just broke off, my business at a standstill with minimums sales coming in, my family at a cashflow problems. i personally owned friends, suppliers, HDB, credits cards/banks, and other money related issues amounted to over $80k!!!!!! Personallythe debts was builtup over times as my business start to go down hill. need money to clearvendors and pay for myfamily and my ownbasic needs. Sold off my car, pawn mygold rings and chains,trade-inmy equipments and etc. now i am left with nothing in my bank, maybe $10 in it. whenever my business pickup and sales coming in, something will happen and cause me to lose more money.actually ireally want to consult you to help me put an end to my problems but not able to due to money. gone are the days (4 yrs back)where i earn over $5k monthly with no worries. when i started business with partners, things started very well, then things happen, partners don't talk, fall out, and i start my own but as happen, things will always start well but always got some thing happen that make it go down drain.i really not sure what to do????????

Frankly, based on our experience there might be several issues that might be inauspicious for a series of bad events to happen. Most of the time it should be closely related to the home / office where you reside in. This is because the Earth Luck feng shui has one of the greatest influence over a person's luck. This will probably have to couple with some inauspicious luck during that period that all come together for such problems.

Based on your ba zi, it would seem that 2000-2004 is generally in auspicious period for you especially 2001,2002,2003. These are presence of clashes and harms that impact your luck further. I believe that together with your Earth Luck influence, would probably be the reasons why you have been having issues.

• [2000 to 2004] (shu-Earth) is an inauspicious period as it does not favour your 5 yearly Luck Period.

• [2000] geng-chen - Luck with you but Average

• [1st 6 months] geng - is a little auspicious.
      • [2nd 6 months] chen - is very inauspicious.
        Earthly Branch Self Punishment: chen
        Creative Work or Influences Influence: Chen

• [2001] xin-si - Luck against you but Bad

• [1st 6 months] xin - is a little auspicious.
        Heavenly Stem Clash: yi-xin
      • [2nd 6 months] si - is very inauspicious.
        Earthly Branch Punishment: si-shen
        Nobleman Stars available to help you: Mao & Si

• [2002] ren-wu - Luck against you but Bad

• [1st 6 months] ren - is very inauspicious.
      • [2nd 6 months] wu - is very inauspicious.
        Earthly Branch Harm: chou-wu
        Earthly Branch Self Punishment: wu
        Possible Romance Encounter: Wu

• [2003] gui-wei - Luck against you but Very Bad

• [1st 6 months] gui - is very inauspicious.
      • [2nd 6 months] wei - is very inauspicious.
        Earthly Branch Clash: chou-wei
        Earthly Branch Punishment: chou-wei
        Nobleman Stars available to help you: Chou & Wei

• [2004] jia-shen - Luck with you but Very Good

• [1st 6 months] jia - is a little auspicious.
      • [2nd 6 months] shen - is a little auspicious.
        Academic / Study Influences: Shen

• Frankly, you really need to troubleshoot to find out what are the causes of the problem. I am pretty sure you also have earth luck issues. Because for many things to go very very wrong, a few factors are involved.

All I can help you if you want to is provide you with some complimentary paid reports (ie ba zi and flying star), then you can use them to troubleshoot issues you might have. Hopefully, you can attempt to correct whatever flaws you might have or prevent such a situation from happening again.

If you are interested, e-mail me at support@geomancy.netwith the contents of this posting and your member account, and I will credit the paid reports into your account.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
    Robert Lee
    GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research