About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Office enquiry

nntpguest

Edited by Robert: No need to re-post your query, I will attend to your post once I have time. There are still a long list of posting still unattended. I am clearing them as quickly as I can despite having a very busy schedule.

Dear Master,

I have just joined a new company and took over an office room. The 2 ladies who formally worked in that room quit for better job offer within 2 years.Now that I am working in that room, my boss upon seeking their master's advice, put a 6ft tall plant outside my room. According to my colleague, this is to prevent the person in that room (i.e. now its me) to leave the company. This means that I am stuck with this company whether I like it or not. And I have been feeling uncomfortable since the plant was placed outside my room. Is there a way to counter this and make me feel better working in that room?

Thanks for your advice.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Hi Anon,

Nntp Guest wrote:
My boss upon seeking their master's advice, put a 6ft tall plant outside my room. According to my colleague, this is to prevent the person in that room (i.e. now its me) to leave the company. This means that I am stuck with this company whether I like it or not. And I have been feeling uncomfortable since the plant was placed outside my room. Is there a way to counter this and make me feel better working in that room?

As you are only an employee in the office, it is difficult for you to put or suggest removal of the plant. So probably only thing you can do is attempt to add Metal to balance the plant. One suggest would be to have a 6 coins with red string to attempt to balance the Wood. (ie Metal to destroy Wood). Otherwise, don't think you have any other thing which you can do at your own personal level.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research