About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Facing Disaster Direction

myfs_112629

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Hi Rachel,

Rachel Hing wrote:
My kuano. 5. I'm staying in a house for 4 years which facing SE and my bedroom located E. However, i do not feel anything negative so far. Can you explain this? pls advise. Thank you.Embarassed

If based on a female Gua 5, that means SE - Spook, while E- disaster. House facing Spook/Irritation isn't that bad, in fact a lot of people have such a facing direction. This is a minor issue. As for the bedroom in your disaster area, yes this isn't the most ideal, but not as bad as having the main door in Disaster of Death sector.

One must remember that Feng Shui has many Tools, each tool is for a specific analysis. So far what you are looking from is point of suitability. This is just to tell you whether a house is suitable to you or not or on a smaller scale whether a room is suitable to you or not.Also, Eight House accuracy is only based on YEAR of birth, so it has it's limitations.

You have to look at other areas to have a complete picture. ie a person's ba zi what element are you. Say you are a weak fire person for example would favour East (Wood) direction more. So even if your sector is Disaster for example, but because the element in that direction is good, it helps offset the unsuitability based on the Eight House.

Another issue that must be assessed is also house feng shui itself. This has to do with the external Shapes and Form of the location. Often a good house with good external shapes and form, will reign supreme even if the house isn't that suitable. The Feng Shui of the house itself is another consideration that you need to consider.

Only when you put together all these analysis, can one give you an assessment of how is your luck. Remember, that failing one aspect of feng shui does not mean you fail entirely. Eight House is only one portion of a consideration. You also have to consider other more important factor especially the feng shui of the house, ba zi luck etc.

So in your case, even if you stay in a Disaster bedroom sector, but there are other areas in your favour, it will offset this issue. Usually people who face problems, have lots of concepts pointing to being very inauspicious. Only then do you get the full impact of the disaster influence.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

In order to fix the leak,can we put a altar facing the main entrance for example: Kuan Kung ?

I was told to hang a pa kua in front of my main entrance door as my house is facing a triangle roof of neighbour's house however i've also noticed that my neighbourhang pa kua because her house also facing my house with a triangle roof. 1) How do these pa kua work to each other?
2) I've seen some of the house, it's design has two roofs (Ground and 1st floor). How many pa Kua can we hang in a house? Can they hang two pa kua at Ground and 1st floor?

Please advise.

Thanks.
Regards,
Rachel