About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Disputes, Quarrels, Conflicts

myfs_100950

Dear Master Cecil Lee and Master Robert Lee

I read in your forum thatfor children,if possible try to avoid rooms at North-East or South-West sectors. (NE-devil's main gate andSW-devil's back door) Recently, notice my kids they are fond of arguewith each other. Is it because of the bedroom Spook area orWater Star #3 and yearly star #2. Master Cecil's mention in the forum to place a dragon figurine facing out of the window directly aimed at the SW direction of the house. And for the main entrance, another dragon figurineaimed at the main entrance door.Can I placea dragon figurine facing thru outthe window (from thekids roomwindow facing out) as opposite their room isthe study room (SE location).I have already place a dragon figurine at SW location as it is our main entrance door.Your advise will be very much appreciated.

Thank you

With warmest regards

Sophia ChiaNeutral

• 2 weeks later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Sophia,

Sophia Chia wrote:
I read in your forum thatfor children,if possible try to avoid rooms at North-East or South-West sectors. (NE-devil's main gate andSW-devil's back door) Recently, notice my kids they are fond of arguewith each other. Is it because of the bedroom Spook area orWater Star #3 and yearly star #2. Master Cecil's mention in the forum to place a dragon figurine facing out of the window directly aimed at the SW direction of the house. And for the main entrance, another dragon figurineaimed at the main entrance door.Can I placea dragon figurine facing thru outthe window (from thekids roomwindow facing out) as opposite their room isthe study room (SE location).I have already place a dragon figurine at SW location as it is our main entrance door.Your advise will be very much appreciated.

I personally think this isn't a big issue to worry. Kids are like that. It would be worrying if you are dealing with adults quarreling or lawsuits etc. So I do not thing it is necessary to place a dragon figurine.

Too much of such figurines can creating more discomfort in the home. Dragon are very fierce creatures. So it can help to fend of major sha qi. But having too much of it in the house can also create unnecessary sha qi or conflicts in the house.

I think that you should not be too worried about every small issue. There are minor and major leaks. This is considered a minor issue.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research